Hey, paisanos, it's the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Hey, paisanos, it's the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Attached: mario show.gif (450x338, 489.18K)

Don't get me wrong, I love this iteration of Mario, but if you think gruff Brooklyn Mario is sexier than sweetheart Bing Bing Wahoo Mario you're just undeniably wrong

I don't want to do the Mario user

Luigi I have terminal 7

Brooklyn Mario has big bear dom energy. Like he'd have your asshole in a quivering mess and make you clean off his dick while demanding you make him cum hard and calling you a sissy little faggot.

Attached: 1573860280298.png (250x246, 114.65K)

Isn’t current continuity that Mario and Luigi were raised in the mushroom kingdom for some reason?
I miss when they were just two plumbers from Brooklyn.

God I miss them so damn much.

Lou and Danny were so fun and lovable.

Attached: 14282375521857.jpg (1280x720, 62.74K)

With the revelation/retcon that the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids in the games, it's now notable that the cartoon King Koopa is actually the biological father of his Koopa Kids. It really makes you wonder how this much meaner, more murderous incarnation of the character had sex at least seven times, and with who. I'm more curious about who he bred with than I am about who Bowser Jr.'s mother is at this point.

Attached: 1428371243.squeedgemonster_tumblr_nb523ogctt1qfc3imo1_1280.jpg (800x800, 864.43K)

What would he sound like during sex? I'm trying to really interpret an in-character orgasm here.

Fun fact: Koopa was locked up between the events of TSMBSS and TAoSMB3, but broke out.

Attached: 1.jpg (1078x1200, 153.19K)

>Koopa wasn't in Mario 2 because he was in jail
holy fuck, it makes sense!
but it was all a dream, fuuuuuug

Koopa had kids in a prison dimension? He had to have sired them before this and they were old enough to incorporate as henchmen by the time he broke out, right?
>flying battlewagon

the adventure still happened as the instruction manual mentioned that the world of dreams is getting invaded so Mario must save it by going to sleep and entering the world

Time works differently in the Banishment Dimension, which was fortunate because he had to fuck a LOT of goomba before he could find one capable of surviving his own spotted mushroom cap (though it was probably the little spiked collar he wears on the shaft that was the real problem). In the end it wasn't until Mario similarly vanished Birdo that King Koopa finally found his, ahem, queen.

Attached: 0v4h3o6o69f11.jpg (230x219, 11.85K)

It wasn't an interspecies union that produced them, though; they're all Koopas.
>the little spiked collar he wears on his shaft
It's wild how ubiquitous this idea is.

>They return home to Brooklyn after the Super Show
>Adventures of SMB3 involves both the Mushroom World and the real world

Attached: 1574309626822.png (279x271, 94.97K)

Best live-action segment? Best animated segment?

>Adventures of SMB3 involves both the Mushroom World and the real world
SMB3 was a bretty good show

there is one in which they start rubbing trash at a woman

You can't convince me there isn't a little birdo in his brats.

Attached: Koopalings_artwork.png (1280x1014, 784.91K)