Can Undertale work as a cartoon?

Can Undertale work as a cartoon?

Attached: 2db.gif (200x232, 1.52M)

Isn't the whole point of the game meta shit about the concept of saving your game?

no

Would love to see Genocide animated.

Is that Jerma

I thought the whole point was furry and monster shipping.

As much as undertale works as a game, which is barely.

no wonder Undertale nearly made him throw up, he doesn't want to live traumatic memories

Perhaps

No.

Attached: Photoshop_Flowey_screenshot_trollface.png (640x480, 392.58K)

If the only did the True Pacifist/Genocide, it could work. But it would lose some of its charm and it wouldn't tell the whole story

i think undertale should be a anime like puella magi does

>anime
Why?

Interactive mediums sacrifice a lot when they become purely visual. Games are all about finding the loop and getting the player hooked to it, and unfortunately that’s absolutely terrible for audiences that can’t interact with it. A game as meta as Undertale is not capable of being nearly as powerful without direct interaction, unless you just want wacky episodes with deeper lore, in which you might as well watch Gravity Falls or something. The important thing about meta games is that they have to be actually fun if they want to stick with people, otherwise it might as well be a show in the first place.

undertale can't work as anything else but a game.

and doesn't work as a good game neither

if it was some sort of comfy show about living in snowdin then maybe.

why?

it was fun, fuck off retard

Game was hard carried by its OST. If the show found a way to include renditions of it it would be fine.

No because the point of undertale/deltarune is being able to experience the story you made for yourself. It'd be ruined by any sort of sequential animation team because they'd have to pick which parts of the games were important while ignoring others.

If Toby wrote a story uniquely for a cartoon experience that tells a version of the story that isn't possible in the games, then it could work, but that defeats the purpose of the game's experience.

it insists upon itself

>another medium never made it on the orchestra stream
still hurts

I would love a show seeing how Sans copes with the time loop and all the wild shit that happens during them.