Did they really have to make a toy out of my childhood trauma?

Did they really have to make a toy out of my childhood trauma?

Attached: 096A238C-3C5F-4450-BA68-90EB8F4FDFD0.jpg (1169x1636, 298.05K)

you let it own you for years. Now you can own it.

This company does amazing work and i'm having a hard time not buying the Krusty figure. I just can't justify like $70 for an action figure though. Roger Rabbit series will be tempting too.

Im sure these are reaction figures and while i buy those sometimes i know alot of people dont like 5POA

pic related

Attached: krusty-the-clown_the-simpsons_gallery_61d6463b9c25b.jpg (1000x1000, 146.88K)

>these are reaction figures and while i buy those sometimes i know alot of people dont like 5POA
In English, please, doc?

fpbp

The action figures have only 5 points of articulation and come from a line evocative of the style of 80s star wars figures

Clearly you dont collect so thats why you didnt understand my verbatim

Attached: B29F2C91-D4C4-4C01-A046-63C8C88C51ED.jpg (353x397, 26.26K)

$70 is steep regardless of quality but for 30-45 it would be tempting. Don't know which simpsons character I'd like to see made though.

That is correct, and I appreciate you explaining it. What does that mean practically though, the 5 points means they're dissapointingly way less posable and sort of lame and that's why people don't dig em? With a figure like this it's a pickle too because i'd want to take it out and try out all the faces and outfits and shit, but i'd also want to keep it boxed and pristine- what's the correct practice here? The Moe one looks pretty sweet too.

Attached: moe_the-simpsons_gallery_613175c7c79ed.jpg (1000x1000, 225.06K)

Those are ultimate figures so they dont only have 5 points of articulation. I was tempted on getting the poochie figure but i ended up passing on it.

>Did they really have to make a toy out of my childhood trauma?

Attached: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (1512x1904, 246.49K)

Super7's higher priced stuff is made in a way so that you can put them in a package again without much sign that you removed them.

Love the 2nd wave figures and really eyeing bartman but I'm sad hank doesn't come with a handful of sugar

I dont know what that is
How long until they do sneed and chuck or seymour with steamed hams?

I think is bob from twin peaks

Roger and Jessica when?

If they decide to do a Skinner figure, I can almost guarantee one of the accessories will be a plate of steamed hams

That is hilarious.

yeah i also got sad when they killed that shoe

Ah, the 80s, creative yet very insolent times

Attached: ages-4-and-up-the-neverending-story-swamp-of-sadness-34539823.png (500x686, 146.88K)

It was kind of a fucked up scene, but do we really need to go as far as calling it "trauma."

What did a horse have to be depressed about