X-Men

So. How come nobody tried to stop Emma from grooming Kitty?

Attached: Emma and Kitty.jpg (640x684, 145.22K)

>adult and adult
>grooming
Retard

Kitty’s an adult called Kate now.
Besides, she already had her cherry popped by the older Pete Wisdom when she was a teen.

At this point, Emma is small potatoes.

It started long before Kitty was an adult. Let me guess, you don't read the comics? Not a surprise. Any Forums stands for cartoon after all.

cause Kitty likes it

Attached: kitty satyrnine.jpg (1024x557, 110.05K)

Is not just Jewish underage female p**** she grooming .

Attached: Emma Frost grooming.jpg (1700x903, 554.23K)

Emma’s been training her students since forever, like the Hellions. But it’s not grooming.

Now if we’re talking about Sat-Yr-9, she definitely groomed Kitty when she was a teen.

I bet Carol was upset about this. Kamala's underage brown booty is for her after all.

Duggan's writing is so shit

Bump

Sorry Kitty, but that’s not how it works. Once you get a nickname you’re stick with it until a worse nickname comes along

Let’s take a moment to remember Pete Wisdom was Warren Ellis’ self insert.

>Emma, I want to talk to you about your inappropriate relationship with your students.
>There is no inappropriate relationships here.*waves hand*
>Oh, wait, there are no inappropriate relationships here, never-mind. Also, I think I'm gay now, not really sure why.
If it ever came up, it wouldn't go much further.

Because Emma's not the first

Attached: 1642227243390.jpg (1200x906, 345.59K)

>7 vaganias
>maybe more
imagine

Attached: kitty kills emma.jpg (723x731, 85.05K)

>gets back at her abuser
Based Kitty.
Alas Kitty follows in Emma's footsteps and starts grooming her own teenage girl mutant pussy slave.

And let us not forget Bendis and his actual self insert, Kong, who later went on to date Kitty.

Attached: 1642039190248.png (1624x1253, 3.09M)

>Cheat on me, will ya?

On a side note. Has Bendis ever and I mean EVER done something good?

I don't really give a shit about x-men but this is great. always nice to see a supe actually using their power properly instead of jobbing.

>Kong got horny while doing pushups thinking of Peter and Kitty fucking.

Telepaths can not have consensual relationships. They always end up mind fucking their partners. Gas the telepaths mutant race war now!

Price to pay to get her loyal.