All New?

Fantastic 4? Thunderbolts?

Attached: file.png (1265x1920, 2.22M)

>Anti-Venom
Is that Eddie or Flash?

NIGGERS.

flash probably since he was last seen with it. don't know why it isn't agent anti venom then.

Weapon H is fucking stupid

weapons plus? both characters have a connection to it now

Weapon H is sadly still a better character than Cosmic Ghost Rider.

most characters are better than cosmic ghost rider though, at least weapon H has more stuff going than being combo man

I thought WH was a dumb idea at first. I ended up liking it at the end. Writing was better than expected.

>Weapon H is sadly still a better character than Cosmic Ghost Rider.

You are setting that bar so low that Jeph Loeb's kid can limbo under it.

So what other knock-off/spin-off characters will join this mysterious new team? Jane Foster? War Machine? USAgent? Shuri? Ben Reilly?

Ghost Rider - Robbi
Hulk - Weapon H
Spider-man - Anti-Venom
Wolverine - Deadpool

All knock-offs that are in no way rgenetically elated to their counterparts.

All New...NEXTWAVE.

Robbi is now the All-rider and is doing Multiverse adventures thanks to Aaron and Weapon H is both Hulk and Wolverine.

...you may not be wrong after the current Spider-Man/Scarlet Spider run. Beyond is getting into the Heroes/Villains business.

fantastic 4 was done already. thunderbolts doubtful either. so who the fuck knows

agreed, even if I liked the series he got, I don't think the world would miss anything if WH never existed

>

Attached: goVtk4D.jpg (648x651, 334.66K)

holy fuck you're onto something user

his series had no right to be good, yet it was.

Whatever this is, it wasn't set up in Timeless, so it's probably not that big of a deal.

Attached: Timeless trailer.jpg (2478x1920, 1.67M)

The one good thing about Weapon H is now they really can put all of the New Fantastic Four powers in one vessel

Last time they only got 3/4

Attached: 0d4.jpg (1766x1920, 458.74K)

hope this isn't the book Pepose was teasing writing, he's a hack

>Pepose
who?

They'll add Gwenpool and Cosmic Ghost Rider to whatever the fuck this is.

What other Marvel mash-ups will they add?