Should we just accept She-Hulk did in fact sleep with Juggernaut and make them a couple already?

Should we just accept She-Hulk did in fact sleep with Juggernaut and make them a couple already?

Attached: 1E678B25-CD7C-4015-8719-8F8D882F889A.jpg (296x440, 52.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mcDmFBa--w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why it needed to be retconned. Just let them bang, who cares? Feels like petty waifuism.

Because it’s against the law for Lawyers to fuck their clients. She was in the middle of defending the Juggernaut.

>Feels like petty waifuism.
Retconning one lay doesn't make She-Hulk less of a slut.

I can I guess see the point of doing it on moral grounds given all the fucked up bullshit Juggs has done, but I'd be fucking shocked if they suddenly cared who associates with who at this point. Who doesn't have a close mass murdering associate?

The problem was she was his lawyer at the time, defending him in court. You can’t sleep with your client.

But it's the Juggernaut. You can't stop the Juggernaut going after that pussy.

Did Charles Xavier grow up hearing his older brother Cain bang chicks on the other side of his wall.

Cain’ as reformed anyway. The only reason why it was an “issue” is because it triggered Slott for some reason. Why I don’t know considering Jen has slept with
>Starfox
>A werewolf
>Hercules
>Male models
>Johnny Storm

Someone knows Jennifer's body count list?

Isn't Juggernaut normally considered a mass murderer? Also could he stand being in a romantic relationship with a non mutant who is more badass than him.

Cain's reformed before. It only takes one writer that didn't get the memo.

>Johnny Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=_mcDmFBa--w

Why does Marvel keep reforming it's villains people like and then inventing dogshit like Knull or The One Below All?

Who was it this time?

Jugs is reformed and works for Damage Control. I don’t think he really gives a shit about mutants, just had issues with Charles at the time. Jen and Jugs make a good lay for each other because no restraint is needed

Isn't Juggernaut a non-mutant himself? He'd probably prefer it this way.

>Jugs is reformed and works for Damage Control. I don’t think he really gives a shit about mutants, just had issues with Charles at the time.
Oh my God it might be a good idea to get the Juggernaut to have a talk with Professor X now.

He’s powered by a magic ruby and destruction god, Cyttorak, whom he’s cut ties with
They’re on speaking terms, favorable too. He’s just not allowed on Krakoa

No. That's my response for She-Hulk. I have literally zero expectations for Johnny. He'd fuck a radiator if it looked at him sensually.

I mean who did Leela from Futurama have sex with this time in the YouTube clip?

Attached: 1471185929-zapp-brannigan.jpg (2000x1000, 127.43K)

So it was the original Zapp Brannigan sex. Wasn't he supposed to be some sort of super hero in the eyes of the public at that time at their first meeting? I seen Futurama episodes but I don't think I saw that one.

>He’s just not allowed on Krakoa
Charles just invited him to stay on Krakoa and he rejected it

Cain is for Black Tom