/PRO/ Thread Mid-season finale

Please don't banish me to Any Forums /trek/

The Diviner is from 50+ years in the future attempting to prevent 1st contact with the federation. The Protostar is a massive fucking trap equipped with a logic virus that will spread and destroy the federation fleet like a virus once it's brought back into the fold. Vice Admiral Janeway appears and is searching for both Cheeko-tay and the Protostar and has been detecting Proto-star jumps with the Dauntless.

Damn this show is good.

Attached: header-prodigy-group.jpg (1100x700, 198.22K)

The finale was excellent.

Attached: IMG_3817.jpg (750x750, 89.09K)

These ten episodes were definitely the closest thing to real Star Trek since Beyond.
Job well done, wanna see more.

Janeway sure knows how to pretend being evil…

"kids show" outclasses Disco in every conceivable way.

And the rest of NuTrek too

I hope Chakotay and Janeway are married.

This show has been such garbage. Could be further from real Star Trek. They clearly wish they were Star Wars instead.

>confirmed for not watching past the pilot

Better than Upper Decker that’s for sure

You're a sad shill for this terrible show. Who do you think you're fooling?

I liked it. I’m kinda disappointed that the Protostar isn’t from the future, but that’s okay.

Attached: 544B543E-2B63-43D1-8E24-FA56F61A0614.jpg (1920x1080, 227.63K)

Better than your Rick and Morty piece of crap

I banish you to /trek/.

Attached: trekpu.jpg (1038x786, 422.8K)

Cute Trill

Just as was predicted, only the first and last episode mattered for the plot. Everything else is time-wasting filler than can be skipped.

>filler
Star Trek

> Waits until the finale to tell explanation of why.
> It only took moments to tell and could have been explained at any time.

It's only the mid-season final. Season 1 will have 20 episodes.

I actually think Season 4 of Disco has been better overall. Prodigy didn't really take up before episode 5.

>I’m kinda disappointed that the Protostar isn’t from the future
It seemed like it was, to me.

It started up again? Last episode I remember was episode 5ish or so. The breaks and release schedule for this is weird.

Anyone find it weird that Janeway was so sad about Chakotay and 7 dying that she changed all of history just so they could have babies? T

Chakotay and Seven are no longer together according to (barf) Star Trek Picard

Picard is not bad, actually.

Not really. You'd miss how Rok became a better Engineer than Jankom Pog who was the default because he had a little ship experience. You'd miss out on Gwynn discovering her purpose with the crew. The crew discovering Murph's indestructibility which led them to storing the protostar inside of him. You'd miss Dal's ascension to a competent captain. You'd miss them discovering the value that the Proto-jump drive possesses.