HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Superman and Lois Bizarro.jpg (1280x720, 101.67K)

Holy shit.... that's kino

Will this version have a 'kill' diplomacy but fails to kill anyone?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>The fuck did they to do Zsasz?

Looks good, I'll have to start this season.

Don't bother. They're spending more time on Lois' whiny sister being in a cult and Lana's daughter's issues than anything else.

Is the show good? I've been rewatching Smallville and between all the lying and gaslighting and Lana overstaying her welcome by a few seasons it's getting hard to watch. What's the best portrayal of Superman in movies and TV, including cartoons?

tfw - no "Bizarro #1" necklace

Attached: Biz numero uno.jpg (500x523, 79.21K)

yeah i expected it to be like supergirl tiers of shitty drama
but its actually pretty good
(apart from the retarded kyrptonian shit but how else can you beat superman)

Plots focused SOLELY on supes are good. The whole 'Lois' part of the show is generally shit. She's just... So irritating and snarky and a total know-it-all that we're supposed to feel bad for and not want to punch in the face.

The Johnathan and Jordan plots are pretty decent.

Lana & her family's plotlines are weak, but not terrible. The worst we have right now is Sarah kissed a girl at summer camp (off screen between seasons), told Jordan, and Jordan took terrible love advice and simp'd out and forgave her and gave her a family heirloom necklace as an apology for feeling upset about what she did.

Overall, this is a really good depiction of Superman, so long as you can stomach him not getting as much screen time as you'd want him to. It's worth a watch, certainly.

Alright, I'll give it a shot. This is part of the Arrowverse but I'm assuming I don't need to watch the other shows the actually understand what's happening, right?
The Lois parts has me worried now. Because Erica Durance and the Clark Lois relationship were my favorite parts of Smallville.

>This is part of the Arrowverse but I'm assuming I don't need to watch the other shows the actually understand what's happening, right?
Aside from a brief guest appearance by Diggle in one episode, there's actually been zero references to the rest of the Arrowverse so far. They haven't even acknowledged Supergirl yet. So yeah, you're fine.

>They haven't even acknowledged Supergirl
I mean, I wouldn't either. That show was dogshit.

they did sort of reference it season 1
clark makes a comment about how it seems like the boys didnt exist last year

If Lois is interacting with Clark, she's generally not a problem. When I say her plots are shit, I mean her solo stuff is shit. Season 1 will be fine. Season 2 is where Lois just goes pants on head.

And no, they aren't bringing much of the arrowverse in. Diggle shows up as a guest appearance, but even if you've never watched any of the other shit, it'll be fine.

I wouldn't mind Supergirl getting mentioned or brought back (doubtful, since MB quit acting to focus on raising her baby) but they need to leave literally ALL of her show's plots and drama dead and buried. Supergirl on her own is fine. It's the rest that drags her down.

Don't forget the latest episode treating Sarah like she's so wise and empowered when the aforementioned spoiler proves she's still unstable.

>When I say her plots are shit, I mean her solo stuff is shit. Season 1 will be fine.
Don't try to sugarcoat it. She's fine up until the halfway point of season 1.

Sarah is an idiot. But it's not nearly as shit as Lois's retardation in this episode. And yeah, once they bring up one very specific thing in the midway of S1, it gets pretty cringe and sets the stage for her being shit in S2.

Still, Clark saves it by taking her plot point in to his own, and now we have him just being a nice and good friend.

same haircut WTF?
these guys don't know what they are doing
I'm glad I dropped it in the first episode

that's not the same haircut

His haircut is literally reversed retard