South Park season 25

Get your pjs on and get comfy cause the new episode came out
What did you all think? Any hopes or guesses for the rest of the show?

Attached: 1643872840550.png (1914x1074, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/V5hzRKyT#bmQWB92445b8wGwtkh3Cd5pFm_C-L_gjPMkZG7JlWLE
youtu.be/eAi6U9CJOcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA:
mega.nz/file/V5hzRKyT#bmQWB92445b8wGwtkh3Cd5pFm_C-L_gjPMkZG7JlWLE

No excuse not to watch it now fellas

Now post comfiest jammies!

Attached: comfy.png (1916x591, 1.43M)

Episode was just sort of alright. Had some funny moments and it was good to see Garrison back to normal. The mask/pajama allegory was a bit confusing and after the covid specials I was hoping they had spent all their covid related ideas by then and would move on to new stuff. I think the episode focused on random adult characters too much, and kinda jumped around a lot. Made everyone's plots feel pretty short, which overall made the episode itself feel short. If they continue trying to tackle covid stuff for the rest of the season I'll be disappointed, but if this is all they had left to say I think I'm still looking forward to the rest of the season, as the first episode usually isn't the best anyway.

i gotta say, for a post-20th season episode, this one sure was surprisingly cozy
im even happy for mr garrison

maybe things will turn out comfy this season after all

Attached: the-coziest-boy.png (158x269, 50.1K)

>they didnt show my boy in his wee little footies
cringe and uncomfy-pilled

Attached: mgid_arc_content_shared.southpark.jpg (235x231, 14.17K)

The episode wasn't awful but it also wasn't particularly good. Needed more focus and I feel like they didn't know how to fill the runtime (hence the drawn out pajama-song montage and the many repetetive 'NAZI GERMANY!' skits with literally-whos)

Also they're getting worse and worse at doing the voices and that makes me sad

yeah the adult aspects just felt shoved in and had no correlation nor substance on their own (but im kinda glad because knowing them it probably wouldve been an even longer and more gratuitous mask allegory, so the lil jokes were okay.)

the nazi germany stuff was funny mainly because it was silly and came in quick 3-s

What was wrong with this man? And why is he so based

I wanna see HIS dick and tits

Attached: You cant make me cover MY dick and tits.png (371x655, 152.67K)

I only laughed at the two Garrison scenes.

Was it ever explained why they made him look like mitch hedberg?

I thought he was supposed to look like Harlan Ellison.

Felt a lot like classic south park
classic south park was political but it was wrapped in absurd allegories like this. Not even trying to make a precise statement, just taking the current climate to the extreme to lampoon it

this
this episode proved perfectly why we loved classic southpark and said it had largely apolitical and timeless humor despite still being political and current at times

btfo politishitters

That's true, I'd rather ridiculous analogies over painfully playing the politics straight.

I can see the resemblance in both and its possible he was inspired by them
But I believe hes first and foremost designed after a guy Matt and Trey actually know personally.. I forget his name but I believe he's also a comedian with downs and he fully looks and sounds like him
They had an interview, it's out there somewhere

I agree, but I wish they would think up a plot more thoroughly. Perhaps Matt and Trey are so used to more blatant politics that they're a little rusty when putting it more under wraps.

my hopes for this season just jumped way higher than they were after post-covid, bros
im excited again
if this is how its gonna continue and maybe get even more fun and comfy.... oh man!!

Attached: 196ghe.jpg (86x64, 3.09K)

yeah they havent done "just straight up childrens shenanigans" in a while
but thats all i want from this season

Did anyone spot his pajamas?

Attached: Jason.png (725x966, 603.12K)

>none of the kids had undies and T sleepwear
Bullshit and unrealistic

They have said multiple times in commentaries that that's their favourite type of episode, so here's to hoping.

user, I don't know how to tell you about this...
youtu.be/eAi6U9CJOcg