GREETINGS MY CHILDREN

GREETINGS MY CHILDREN
IT IS I
RINA CHAN

Attached: 1469000785770.png (549x399, 59.34K)

you mean rnier[/spoiler] cautomata?

Probably not that many people here who were on Newgrounds back then

I only know her from brawl taunts

I remember when she was in Dex and Lyle's gears of war machinima where they become locust. All I remember is that she was Dex's locust love interest and for some reason Lyle decided to kill her and he did it in the most goriest brutal fashion, and rina chan let out a hinata death squeal. Pretty sure that fucked my head up as a kid and is why I'm into guro

>Dex and Lyle's gears of war machinima
Do you mean Sanity Not Included or is this soemthing else?

Same, which I haven't thought of in over 10 years.

The person who made that flash is a failure while Rina Chan is a success. Funny how things work.

Why didn't you pay for Kirbophers college Any Forums?

I was about 8 when Brawl Taunts came out, Father Time gets us all. Even those that were hip are now in their mid-30s trying to keep said hipness.

>Spazkid is a failure
I'm sorry does Rina-Chan have a moderately known Ska Band?

Yeah didn't think so~

Attached: Cory.png (200x195, 50.14K)

a literal gears of war 3 (or 2? I don't remember) machinima. doesn't really matter much anymore, it's lost media now that machinima is dead

Cory Spazkid is an absolute legend who draws some juicy buttholes, you take that back.

the person who regrets making the flash is a failure
the absolute chad that also took part in it is part of a succesfull lets play channel and voice actor in a running tv show
plus he takes in pride in it

Attached: DzOM9W3UcAA4wpq.jpg (1574x2048, 446.24K)

Now we're really talking about talentless hacks!

>while Rina Chan is a success
>anime dub voice actor
>sucess

where did the ire for rina come from
I was unaware of the newgrounds drama back in the day

Does anyone know if Corey is legally autistic? Like really low on the spectrum but there's definitely something going on with his brain.

I don't know who rina chan is and I was guessing this was a parody of arin from GG being trans

making low quality content but refusing to admit and assuming everyone hates it because IM A WOMAN
plus having having here own center of beta orbitters defending her

Attached: 1259077833.spazkid_rina-chan_secret_mushroom.jpg (674x1280, 233.1K)

She was the one girl doing every girl voice on Newgrounds and a lot of people were getting sick of hearing her. Also she accumulated an army of obsessive simps long before that was an internet norm.