What are your hopes for Book of Boba Fett Season 2?

What are your hopes for Book of Boba Fett Season 2?

Attached: BoBF.jpg (696x364, 33.09K)

some kind of horific on-set accident would be fun to hear about

Boba makes some Mandos and restores Clan Fett

Give me fucking Durge already

i like that idea. I hope in Mando season 3 and BoBF season 2 they expand more on Jango Fett.

Mega for season 1?

So did season 1 get good finally?

>listening to "popular" opinions
It's always been good. sorry you got filtered.

for it not to happen
season 1 got good when Boba disappeared for two episodes straight and it was all about Mando

Same. Honestly the fact that Boba’s father being both a controversial figure on Mandalore and the source of the Clones hasn’t been touched on more is kinda wack. Bo Katan is the only one to bring it up at all and barely that.

that it's actually about boba fett doing cool bounty hunter shit in his armor alone

This, I want this now.

But only if they at least try to make him somewhat like his Genndy Wars self, but I realize doing a 1:1 would be WAAAAY too fucking silly. But at least establish SOME of the fact that he's a bizarre and strange being beyond most life forms.

Attached: file.png (1244x1889, 3M)

That it stays on Any Forums where it belongs

you see I'm wondering the same because of this shit

Attached: IMG_20220203_003838.jpg (1200x573, 622.95K)

Durge is final boss material, dude absolutely stomps non-Force users and literally needed about a dozen Stormtroopers to shoot at him for an extended period of time with rocket launchers and shit just to get his armor off- and it didn't even do anything until Obi-Wan blew him up. What the fuck could old man Boba and his moped Power Rangers Jr. gang do against him?

Attached: 1563644089780.gif (288x158, 668.55K)

a un-killable terminator style Durge would be pretty rad in live action.

Fund it!

This would have been great if they spent their free time in Dexter Jexter's diner

the teen cyberpunk bikers are the least of the problems
the first four episodes are 90% Boba flashbacks of getting out of the sarlacc pit and living with Tusken Raiders, and 10% Boba pathetically trying to rule Mos Espa
then episode 5 was all about Mando and it blew everything else in the show out of the water

That it doesn't happen and we won't get distracted from mandalorian anymore

Durge should be beyond Wookies the way Wookies are beyond normal people, could easily rip one's arms off and beat them to death with it.

And give him SOME healing, like make it so a single blaster bolt is simply incapable of killing him. He'd need some special equipment or concentrate fire to kill him.

This isn't that crazy, that's how droids with armor or shield generators would work and they could be the same size as him.

boba's got the rancor. that's fair enough