I didn't expect the biggest ship to come out of this movie to be the one about two middle-aged men...

I didn't expect the biggest ship to come out of this movie to be the one about two middle-aged men. Maybe it's just me but I just find teenage girls making yaoi out of old ass men to be hilarious.

Attached: OctoGoblin.png (640x360, 355.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/49333930
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I didn't expect the biggest ship to come out of this movie to be the one about two middle-aged men.
...It is? This is my first time hearing of it.

>Maybe it's just me but I just find teenage girls making yaoi out of old ass men to be hilarious.
How young are you yourself? There was always a decent amount of old dude shipping in cape movies since X-Men.

They are very handsome, and if the stories of Dafoe’s cock are true, they’re perfect for that kind of art.

The number 1 pairing in the Marvel fandom on Ao3 is Steve and Bucky.

Attached: Marvel.png (1270x149, 14.77K)

True. But they also look pretty young so...

People shipped Professor X and Magneto long before the X-Men films where they were young.

Especially since Otto just lost the love of his life a couple of a few days ago, but nothing can get in the way of gay shipping
Yeah, it's pretty easy to find on Twitter and Tumblr

Attached: tumblr_56ff7b69c73b25db770d481bd80330ea_d3529ebe_2048.jpg (2048x1827, 568.46K)

Nice

The tentacles wearing masks is just adorable.

It was very predictable, also molina's ock just has that tumblr husbando vibe sadly

It's true. There used to be a goofy old public access video online of Dafoe and a woman dancing naked. He had a big schlong even flaccid.

Found it
vimeo.com/49333930

>The two reactions to this video

Attached: co vs trash.gif (478x258, 2.95M)

First I saw the gruncles from gravity falls, then Micheal and Trevor, and now this shit. Something is wrong with these women. They're not even hot they're literally old men. Reminds me of when they were obsessed with Snape in the Harry Potter movies, another old man. Weird trend.

>old guy has a bigger dick than me
It's over

Attached: HP Ao3.png (404x321, 38.72K)

Fun fact, Snape in the books is like 30.

>he biggest ship
It's not even the third and it's certainly not big. Most people are still picking Not MJ and Spider Twink.

Not Bully and I Always Wanted Brother as something (or a threesome between all the Peters) are both bigger than Norman and Octavius.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-02-03.png (1180x1460, 197.15K)

>no Tobey x Garfield x Holland
NWH was a huge disappointment in more than one way.

I only ship Doc Ock x Flo