Say something nice about her

say something nice about her

Attached: Zoey_Howzer.png (387x638, 278.13K)

she’s better at hiding that she’s a two faced bitch she is next to dijonay and lacienega

Ugly skank

She looks like the type that would like choking

Cunny is cunny no matter how ugly

Inspirational

One of the few white girls who don't go full on wigger. So she could still get the D.

She's pretty cute.

"Something nice about her".

She has cute feet.

girls are a trip
uncle funcle

Out of all of Penny's friend, she is the least shitty.

I do find it funny that a show about a proud black family depicts practically all other blacks in an extremely negative light, has the other minorities be either evil or huge stereotypes, and makes the white girl the only one who's even close to a good friend (besides Sticky).

If Zoe had been an antagonist, Any Forums would be whining about reverse racism.

>lacienega
>two faced
nah mate she was the only one upfront about being a bitch to Penny

Post them.

Attached: ddpjgoy-ef583145-db1b-4b70-beac-708180920099.png (219x319, 115.42K)

She was a bigger two faced bitch than both Dijonay and Lacienega Boulevardez

It's a myth that Zoe is a good friend to Penny. People only assume this because Zoe is white and looks like a harmless show. If you watch the show, Zoe constantly betrays and backstabs Penny at every opportunity, and only chooses doing what the crowd and peer pressure say instead of supporting penny.

The Martin Luther King Jr flashback episode was the only time Zoe had any good qualities or integrity, and even that was merely a dream sequence.

I thought she had bigger boobs and I don't know why.

I wish. I wonder if there's any Proud Family edits that give the girls huge honkers