You gotta have your batman?

You gotta have your batman?

Attached: 1643812478363.jpg (600x574, 206.49K)

Yes

I do not care for Batman

I am like this for Adam Warlock. I feel more justified in it because Warlock is not an A-lister and doesn't have that much content anyways, so as his fan I wanna get what I can.

When was the last time Warlock even showed up? Duggan's GOTG?

That just means that you don't exist.

I pirate first then buy if I believe in the work

Attached: 544c364627d6d87d4483eb4f9be40efe.jpg (400x522, 61.12K)

WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS

>downloads the fandom rant from Dorkin's Intervention story from Eltingville into your brain

Yeah, here's my collection of a hundred-something books

Attached: IMG_20220203_003748493.jpg (4000x3000, 3.75M)

All batman? Based

>caring about and sticking with your favorite hero to see where it goes automatically makes you a braindead consoomer
spoken like an adhd retard who can't engage with art properly to begin with

Imagine thinking 100 comics (not even trades, just floppies) is a lot.

You are a braindead consoomer if you keep buying comics after they turn bad.

Nah, if a comic or other serialized thing turns to shit I don't consume it even if it's free. I didn't even pirate the last few Star Wars movies, why waste my time on shit?

>turn bad
Infantile goy thinking. There's a lot between good and bad, and what are good and bad? I might like one issue of a run and not like another, yet if I'm not pirating then I'm still buying it because I want to read it. You pay for comics because you want to read them, for whatever is inside, because that's what humans do, we read and engage with art. You don't buy a comic because they offer a "satisfying conclusion" or because the quality is guaranteed. That's shonentard goy bullshit

but user we're in a time were ongoings do like 6 issues to tell what used to be 1 issue titles. F.E. you couldn't buy a random issue of Scott Snyder batman and know what's going on. you sometimes can with detective comics

this, star wars was too bad to even pirate

I mean if you're engaging with art entirely on the basis of what's depicted rather than how it's being done I'd suggest they might not be the ones with problems engaging with art

and comics are expensive too! I buy comics that I enjoy but why pay $3.99 for what essentially is 1/10th of the story. Batman is easily the worst ongoing, because so many people buy it, it's hard to get the writer taken off when they put in subpar work. It's why King being taking off is still suprising to me

Based.

Attached: tumblr_p6iuovXhuK1rstrbqo5_1280.png (1188x1188, 1.52M)