So now that Ned's promised he'll never become a supervillain

And try and kill peter parker, its basically guaranteed that he HAS to become a supervillain and try and kill peter parker, right?
Its like an unspoken guarantee that saying you won't do something bad will end up making you do that same thing later one.

HogGoblin incoming?

Attached: nedspiderman.png (750x1248, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/news/spider-man-no-way-home-ned-leeds-becoming-hobgoblin-teaser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comicbook.com/marvel/news/spider-man-no-way-home-ned-leeds-becoming-hobgoblin-teaser/

Dude is way too fat. Can you legitimately tell me that you can see that actor as a threatening villain? they'd have to replace him with someone else completely and pull some "Formula completely changed him physically" bullshit.

He getting skinny but regardless they can have him in a big chonky outfit get some fake muscles on his arms so he looks like a giant 4ft wife alcoholic monster

I was thinking of HobGoblin being a remote controlled drone so they can do an evil twist on his "guy in the chair" thing from Homecoming

OR have him hire a bunch of guys running around as Hobgoblins while he masterminds shit from the shadows

Attached: AXIS_Hobgoblin_Vol_1_2.jpg (791x1200, 284.87K)

>while he masterminds shit in the shadows
From a chair perhaps?

>Dude is way too fat. Can you legitimately tell me that you can see that actor as a threatening villain?

Great new, user

Forgot pic

Attached: main-qimg-903ef14b570d00229caa6ee3bb73a20c-lq.jpg (600x908, 151.82K)

>an evil twist on a funny line
I like it

user, Doc Ock works as a fat villain because he's got 4 robot tentacle arms to do the work for him, while his actual human body is a glass weakspot.

Hobgoblin is a much more physically intensive villain , and most of them are super strong/agile on par with Green goblin and Spiderman.

There is a HUGE difference in fighting styles here; Hobgoblin needs to be physically fit to work as a villain in his normal fighting style/abilities.

Disgusting

>kingpin
>but instead of anarchronistic 50s gangsters in 90s new york his gang is made up of asian gangs like the yakuza and triads

In original 60's comics, Otto used to be quite fit and athletic. Not "peak human" bullshit, but someone who was going to the gym regularly and taking the training seriously.

If Ned was going to be anytype of villain after the last movie, I figure he'd be some sort of rogue sorcerer given all his super quick learning of making portals with an enchanted object.

>Aunt May finds out he’s Spider-Man at end of first move, resolved before second even starts
>Peter’s accused of murdering mysterio at the end of the second, cleared of all charges within 10 minutes of the third
>New trilogy opens with Ned and MJ already remembering Peter, as the spell works exactly like it did in the comics.
Would they actually do this?

Attached: aad44c15b1e6535380dd2d0cb763721f.jpg (935x1067, 145.64K)

Nah user, they're going to use this as an excuse to bring in a new supporting cast, like Gwen and mile morales.

Not even being sarcastic here, they're probably thinking of how to make/move new merch, and a new cast is an easy out for execs.

I wonder since they kind of set her up in one of them, if they’ll do Silk? She could be a coworker if Peter winds up working in media. It would be funny if they made him get with Gwen though, just to shut up Gwenfags once and for all.

why didn't dr. strange just

Forget ned, what I want to know is when they're going to bring in Green Goblin. He's spiderman's arch nemesis, the joker to Spiderman's batman.
No other villain even comes close to being on his level (Its even a plot point in superior spiderman how utterly inferior to Osborne as a villain Otto was, and Norman makes sure to let him know it).
Stop messing around with C listers, and lets get to the only truly important spiderman villain. We had Maguire Goblin last movie, and he showed just how much more powerful as a villain he was than any of the other villains, now lets get to the MCU's Norman Osborne.