BATGIRL Set Pictures Confirm J.K. Simmons And Flashbacks

They even went the extra mile and gave him ginger hair and mustache.

Attached: SDCluS1l.jpg (614x557, 87.46K)

Gordon with kid Barbara.

Attached: FKiC5UQl.jpg (634x523, 72.83K)

Gordon with Barbara's mom.

Attached: MD8HubFl.jpg (634x634, 95.24K)

Attached: VHUfys9l.jpg (634x421, 76.95K)

IT'S A PREQUEL TO BEFORE BVS OMG.
THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR MINDS AND AREN'T ERASING BATFLECK.

Attached: 1643844759560.png (1170x1918, 2.88M)

>Gordon with Barbara's mom.
Wait... so is that his sister or his wife?
Is Barbara his niece and adopted daughter or his biological daughter?
Obviously no one who works on this gives a shit about the comics and the characters, but I am curious which way they are going.

Is Ezra legitimately insane?

Attached: FKo2HP_XMAAXyM8.jpg (1080x1925, 140.21K)

Biological daughter. They dropped the adopted niece angle a long time ago, even in comics.

Still funny how Gordon and his wife named their kids after each other then got divorced then his second wife got headshot by the Joker after crippling his daughter.

And all because Batman won't rape him.

I'm done with this shit movie. I just want it over so we can have something decent down the line.

It's only gonna get worse
What are they even shooting after this

Who cares?

Me not particularly but "something decent down the line" won't be close until they're done with this girlboss movie shit

>The Batman has black Gordon and black Catwoman
>Batgirl has white Gordon and black Batgirl
it’s like there just changing races with no thought behind it

its like it doesnt matter

I WANT PICTURES OF BATGIRL!

>tfw I just wanted a decent Babsgirl movie for once and I have to settle for this piece of shit for the next 30 years.
I won't live to see another good Batgirl movie. I hate comicbooks and I hate this company.

I question why you would need to think about their race at all given that it isn't a defining element of their characters.

Barbara Gordon is probably the whitest character in the entire DC universe. Keep up.

Pattinson's movie is in its own universe while Batgirl is set in the Post-Flash continuity where Keaton is Bruce.