Would Batman and Power Girl make a good couple Any Forums?

Would Batman and Power Girl make a good couple Any Forums?

Attached: 2120894-1864032-good_to_have_you_back_super.jpg (600x408, 45.04K)

Batman is for Catwoman.
Power Girl is for... I dunno.

Power Girl is for horny teen boys.

Batman/Catwoman is the only pairing more boring than Superman/Wonder Woman.

No Batman has only one lady that he has eyes for despite being paired with anyone, he'll always be loyal to Justice.

Attached: Justice Ship.png (1277x755, 1.51M)

Sure.

Bruce with his power and autism harnessed by a plucky blond is just too unfair for criminals

What about Tim? I feel like it should be a batson, since it's be in the same vein as batman and barbara.

Nope. Peeg is for Vartox.

Attached: vartoxcomics1.jpg (477x1028, 137.65K)

only with dickbats

Why not? He's close to Supes, its like marrying your friends baby sister... except she's not his sister.

She's for horny teen boys like Shazam.

peegee is for bee beee ceeeeeee

Attached: 39E3B57A-08F9-41DC-85F7-8747D5F9596C.jpg (634x796, 100.05K)

Power Girl was flirting with Dick when he was Batman. I'm kind of fine with that. But we all know the bat editors don't want him shacking up with alien women anymore.

Clark would totally be supportive of it and push it. He canonically doesn't understand why he likes catwoman and wishes he'd hookup with somebody cheery, bright, and could feed a country

>confident enough to fly around the world half naked

>too shy to express her interest to a guy

why r comics so retarded

comic women am I right?

Attached: 1638632949591.jpg (929x1806, 582.69K)

I'd dig it. I feel like her and bats having a really one sided connection would make sense if she had a batman in her universe she used to confide in a lot. where normally a bunch of spergs and teenage boys act really cringey and peeg just kinds of gives them a break over it, the script gets flipped with bats. Basically everything she had left unsaid in her old life gets put on batman who would have used to be her confidant.

the only issue with it is that bruce lacks any sexual energy anymore. he's one of the most boring characters in his own stories at this point, but the dynamic they would realistically have would be interesting, fitting and a little tragic.

>Ywn be a caring and attentive boyfriend when your Kryptonian gf is feeling down.

WHY LIVE!?

Attached: 1643336587092.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

No, fuck off.
Not everyone needs to get shipped with that psychopath.

>Not everyone needs to get shipped with that psychopath.
I ship that psychopath with Guy.

Attached: -6p4eXi2mQH5eV3fxSclcI5UHLjc4tiJdudfrU5YprcEGt7d4FvEwhjkEv_c.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Power Girl is for me