LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Adds Donald Faison As Booster Gold

>The Legends first encounter him at a different phase of his career whose golden years are in the rearview mirror. He is good guy deep down; his ego is looking for a boost that only fame, fortune, and glory can provide. While he claims to have been recruited to work for a mysterious time organization, he wasn't offered much of a choice in the matter. As an unauthorized time traveler with high-profile aspirations, he has developed a mischievous streak and cuts a few corners along the way to achieving his dreams. He knows all about the Legends of Tomorrow and finds them inspiring because they are the kind of heroes who started at the ground floor, as opposed to inheriting their powers from an alien planet, a spider bite, or wealthy parents. But the big question is whether his respect for the team is going to be able to help the Legends out of hot water or get them into hotter water.

>"We are beyond thrilled to have Donald Faison join the Waverider," said showrunners Phil Klemmer and Keto Shimizu "We are all huge fans of his impressive body of work, and seeing him with the rest of the Legends in our finale was an absolute, side-splitting joy. We can't wait for our fans to see him, and we look forward to telling many more stories with him and our lovable misfits should we be blessed with an eighth season."

ew.com/tv/legends-of-tomorrow-donald-faison-season-7-finale-role/

Attached: Turk.png (1289x792, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpW2rZlC14E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHA

spitting image desu

I'm honestly more surprised that Legends of Tomorrow is still on

Fuck niggers

AYYYYYOOOO
C A P I T A L N

The whitest motherfucker you could find and yet this happens

Does this mean JD is Blue Beatle?
youtube.com/watch?v=LpW2rZlC14E

Zach Braff as Ted. NOW!

Oh no no nononono, the absolute state of DCfags.

Wait turk turkleton is playing booster?

Get my mans Zach Braff to be ted.

This, I don't accept this until they put Zach Braff as Blue Beetle

Scrubs was shit desu senpai

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for Legends of Tomorrow to include Booster.

Do it, CW.

He and Faison still hang out, and he can't be too expensive if he was funding movies through Kickstarter a while back.

Attached: Ted.jpg (896x532, 95.34K)

He was embargoed. Seems that WB finally gave up on making a movie about him.

Wouldn't Ted be embargo'd because of the HBO Max movie? If so, how about Zack Braff as the voice of Skeets?

Booster was embargoed too

Cringe

No. Ted.

Why are they casting a black guy to play a blonde-haired white guy?

Turk!
Is this show any good?

>How about Zack Braff as the voice of Skeets?

An acceptable compromise.

I thought the movie is about Jaime? Maybe Ted is fair game

Ehhhh. It not completely shit like current flash or Naomi or batwoman. But it leaned too far into goofy meta and it got worse

How would that- Rip Hunter is played by Arthur Darvill, what the fuck?

Take your fake contrarianism back to whatever subreddit you came from

I'm from here and have never gone on reddit. Scrubs was a shitty meme show that was a worse family guy

Maybe he's not related to rip here? Or rip will be adopted. Like when he was alive he didn't have some super special backstory he was just a time patrol pawn who wanted to save his family

There's rumors that Ted is in the movie, and even the teaser poster from Fandome had a Kord Industries sign on it.

I’ve seen some terrible casting but man that takes the fucking cake

Nah I can see him playing a cocktail hotshot who just wants to be recognized for being great. It was turk turkletons whole arc before he grew up

Funny man but bad casting unless they plan to rewrite the character
>using the term "meme show"
Into the trash you go

I genuinely like LoT, and I'm honestly surprised too. The first season got a lukewarm reception and though the later seasons were a lot better, it's always been flying under the radar and never got the attention the other CW shows get. Yet it still returns season after season.

Pretty much after season 1 they’ve taken great pains to shit on Rip Hunter so I don’t think they’ll acknowledge him if Faison is even playing Booster which I doubt cause Legends doesn’t really adapt DC characters anymore

Idk i think if he plays him like early seasons turk before he started caring about more than b eing the big dick surgeon, it could work

To make chuds like you cry.

Black user here.
I have no words. None at all.
I had to check if this was April 1st.

Critic love it apparently

White user here. This is perfect.

Seems like fine casting. Not blowing me away but he’s not bad. Can be funny, can be jock-y, I’m down. So are they just gonna get Braff for Ted?

>Pretty much after season 1 they’ve taken great pains to shit on Rip Hunter

Not really. The actor even came back for the big cast reunion this season.

No wait. If they do get Braff for Ted Kord, then I take it all back.