"He made a Sonic story that took itself seriously and he protects his intellectual property and uhh..."

>"He made a Sonic story that took itself seriously and he protects his intellectual property and uhh..."
Wait, why do people hate him again?

Attached: Ken-Penders.jpg (250x172, 17.73K)

Because he's a deranged narcissist with less talent than a rotting tree stump?

I would say that taking yourself seriously with every piece of writing you put out and defending the copyright of your own characters is pretty based.

I like his early Sonic comics, but his Knuckles and post-Endgame works are absolute shit and borderline unreadable

Tackling serious stuff in Sonic the Hedgehog will always be undermined by the fact that, y'know, it's a fucking cartoon hedgehog.

You do realize that there's folklore and fairy tales throughout thousands of years that had cute animals getting devoured and consumed by demons right?

Grossly oversimplifying this.

He's also a California-sized asshole and all-around unpleasant fellow.

It's commonly understood by artists that when you are commissioned to create a storyline for a pre-established franchise that whatever content you make becomes the intellectual property of the original copyright holder.

For someone who's a narcissist I can't seem to find many photos of him.

>Why yes son, I made you a mutant because I had a dream that you were fighting a giant robot.
Also, for someone who "protects his intellectual property", he has seemingly few qualms about leeching off of Sega. At the very least, I hope he's kidding about the NFTs.

Attached: Daddy had good reasons for making you a mutant, son.png (700x1059, 1.46M)

Because his greed destroyed an entire comic series

You'd shit your pants reading this then.

Attached: 1638564717699(1).jpg (1381x367, 82.32K)

>Locke wakes up from his nightmare and goes to get a snack
>As he puts the Hot Pocket in the microwave and watches it spin on the turntable, an idea comes to him
>His wife gets a hot night of sex shortly after, and things go from there

A cartoon mouse committing suicide is pretty damn funny, user.

I'm sorry that you can't appreciate any sort of mature themes with cutesy character designs. This is just autism, even worse than the Sonic fanbase.

Isn't he the guy who drew Tails getting really buff and shooting laserbeams at a giant elephant?

Nah, that story was written/drawn by other people.
He's responsible for the majority of the Knuckles stuff like "Had a bad dream, better microwave the baby" or the drug story arc of the Knuckles comics.

Attached: Drug overdose in a Sonic comic.png (700x1059, 1.38M)

Not that I dislike any chance to talk shit about Penders, but at least come up with a different OP message and picture.

Attached: 1607993585876.jpg (400x236, 22.17K)

Okay... what's wrong with anything in this picture?

he's insane, can't draw and can't write

Attached: El0VgWXVMAEeL33.jpg (778x1200, 139.35K)

Is he at least the guy who wrote about Sonic finally learning the meaning of war?

It's Charmy's friend passing out (and later dying) of "Lemon Sundrop Dandelion" syndrome.
If you want something more immediately off, give me a bit to look up something from the Green Knuckles arc.

yes. yes he is.

Attached: 0a4.png (600x1093, 811.19K)

is it true that he is selling NFTs?

Attached: knuckles nft.jpg (402x366, 48.97K)

goddamn, it's like he planned this whole fucking thing