What's the worst season of your favorite cartoon?

For me, it has to be Season 8 of Family Guy. This season had terrible episodes like Brian Griffin's House of Payne and April in Quahog. Brian's Got a Brand New Bag fell flat on its face in the second half when they made Rita into a stereotypical old woman and the Lucy joke was just uncomfortable. The forced rivalry between Quagmire and Brian that this season introduced was dumb, and Dog Gone was depressing.

This season was a huge disappointment, even when compared to later seasons. The only decent episodes were Road to the Multiverse, Family Goy, and Brian and Stewie.

Attached: Family_Guy_Volume_8_DVD_Cover.png (270x367, 152.48K)

Get lower standards fag. It only gets worse after season 10

last season of King of the Hill, they basically threw continuity to the wind

Last season of ATLA

Futurama's final season. You can tell the writers were scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. It's a shame because there's so many stories that Futurama could tell but didn't out of fear it would alienate the audience.

Attached: garg 3 the revenge.jpg (300x229, 24.74K)

The entire Futurama revival was garbage. Season 6 had shit like the cat episode and Attack of the Killer App.

The first two seasons of the Loud House.

Season 3

It's ALWAYS season 3

Season 12

Are you including the movies as well?

Bender's Big Score was decent. The others sucked.

South Park Season 19 and 20, probably the most unrewatchable seasons of the show.

Just make me think of Rick and Morty and yeah thats right.
But Spongebob? Adventure Time? Regular show? nah dude

Pickle Rick was in Season 3 and that's one of the best Rick and Morty episodes. Not because of le pickle rick meme, but because it's basically the show admitting that Rick is a psychopath.

Hot take but I like it.
Either way that doesnt make up for the ABC's of beth

S2 Family Guy
>episode about Peter wanting to convert to judaism to have better upward mobility in American society
>unaired
>show cancelled

S3 FG
>pilot is about The Passion of the Christ
>30 minutes of mocking Jesus

really makes ya think...

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Bender's Big Score retconned a bunch of great episodes.

I'm honestly not really a fan of Futurama in the first place. It always felt like the precursor to The Big Bang Theory in the sense that it's a pop nerd show. There were some good episodes and funny moments in the first four seasons, but really it's always been a PG version of Family Guy meets TBBT.

Season 1 of Bojack Horseman was still finding itself. About halfway through it starts getting really good, though

The last season of Boondocks where Aaron McGruder was no longer involved and they just reused popular episode plots from earlier seasons, like Stinkmeaner.

this is one of the worst takes i've ever seen

And then it went to shit on season 5

Bojack Season Ranking: 4=3>2>5>