Which of the origin for the Transformers do you prefer, Quintessons or Primus?

Which of the origin for the Transformers do you prefer, Quintessons or Primus?

Attached: trans.jpg (371x517, 228.98K)

Primus

Quintessons

Atechnogenesis.

Attached: Pulleys.jpg (400x236, 48.96K)

Really no reason it can't be both.

Quintessons colonize Cybertron, use it to build robots to sell as consumer goods.

But because these robots were made from Cybertron materials AKA the essence of Primus, they had to ability to become alive and rebel.

That's the Japanese G1 origin.

Primus.

Is it? neat

After transforming both himself and Unicron into planets, Primus passively used his power to seed the galaxy with robotic life and the only part of him left is the matrix, which the autobots passed down from leader to leader. I don't like the idea of him being cybertron or vector sigma. He should be a relic of the distant past, and unknowable.

>naturally occuring gears, levers and pulleys

Attached: 1643852945261.png (825x991, 931.85K)

Yep

yeah that's the current origin after many retcons just to add Primus to JG1 with the recent stuff finally making him a god and the best version of Primus

>This is what atheists actually believe.

The Quintessons should never have been more than those judge assholes from the movie, trying to make them a part of the origin of Cybertron was a terrible idea.

Japan probably loves Primus way more than the rest of the world.

Everyone gangsta until the gears,levers and pulleys start walking

I was actually curious about Quintessa. I was interested in the supposed "Optimus fucks off to space" movie that was planned

Attached: Quintessa_face.jpg (400x220, 22.08K)

The Japanese one where Cybertron was originally a rogue AI satellite that kept taking tech from other planet until it became sentient and became Vector Sigma.

Attached: primacron.jpg (320x240, 31.95K)

>extinguishing the life of its creators
alright

I like Primus because it introduces an element of fantasy and mysticism to giant robot fights. It's what makes Transformers feel like a distinct culture instead of just standard mecha

Quintessons are fun, but don't really need to be too tied to the history of the Transformers. Just make them a bunch of asshole aliens constantly trying to fuck with Cybertron with their robotic servants