Don't let the audience cheering disguise the fact that this was an underwhelming entrance

Don't let the audience cheering disguise the fact that this was an underwhelming entrance.

Attached: Tobey No Way Home.jpg (680x333, 48.83K)

They had to write it in a way that works when drowned out by audience cheering, like how sitcoms have laughter pauses after punchlines, anything else and you would've missed like 2-3 minutes of dialogue and action from the hollering.

t. saw NWH in a cinema where no one recognized Tobey and the scene was obviously more awkward

>t. saw NWH in a cinema where no one recognized Tobey
Now that's just weird.

this was such a shit way to introduce them.

Any Forums is that way >

I disagree with Andrew though. His entrance was perfect. The blocking, the lighting, the music and the buildup was brilliant. He starts out in the distance. When he takes his mask off it still feels epic.

Attached: 67O6CVXZ2NGZLHLT2B5R6FEN5Y.jpg (980x528, 75.45K)

This. Still, Tobey's entrance could've been a bit grander somehow. He just awkwardly shuffles in. Something about the timing and editing of it was weird, even accounting for audience cheering.

>Spider-Man
>Not Any Forums

Attached: 1606543396769.png (728x663, 98.91K)

Live-action films are neither comics or cartoons. The source material is irrelevant

This might be highly autistic of me, but did anyone else think that Tobey's clothes in the movie were a bit out of character?

In the Raimi trilogy, Peter wore mostly neutral colored clothing, lots of greys, navy blue, black, etc. Now you have to think, what would a 40-something year old, natural extension of that same character be wearing on a random Tuesday in 202(4?) in his universe?

Idk, something about the turquoise green shirt and bomber jacket seemed off to me. I don't think Tobey's Peter would wear that. Plus, it was weird seeing Peter wear a green t-shirt. Internally, we assoicate green with the Green Goblin, who happens to be in this movie. He only ever wore green in the Thanksgiving scene in SM1, but that was an intentional choice on Raimi's part. Dafoe wore red & blue in that scene ;)

Idk, I think his shirt should've been grey or navy blue in the movie.

Attached: tobey.jpg (408x612, 35.87K)

What you want him to do a flip?

Any Forums is the DC live action board, Any Forums discusses MCU

Whether you like it or not. The rules allow live-action capeshit on this board. You can try to protest against it. But you're never gonna win.

I thought it was good for him considering his peter is a humble guy

why did they make him wear normal clothes the whole time?

their introduction should have been the night shot when they jump down to meet Tom-Man

>Tom-Man

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (585x720, 150.11K)

>audience cheering
Is this a thing Americans do? Where I live it's considered rude to make a peep at a movie theater, even laughing too loud at jokes.
I don't think I could stand to watch a movie in Burgerland if everyone is going WHOOOOOO every ten minutes.

Attached: 1507664331662.gif (400x225, 996.41K)

Yes, it's awful that people in America have fun.

Differentiation of Parkers and style, maybe? One just went full Spidey, the other found some balance to the life. Both helped one entirely lost.

>He only ever wore green in the Thanksgiving scene in SM1, but that was an intentional choice on Raimi's part. Dafoe wore red & blue in that scene ;)
That's cool, didn't notice that.
I will say, the bomber jacket is something I noticed as well, oddly. It could be that we are autistic.

Attached: FKdqJVHWYAQXHZZ.jpg (3840x2160, 1.48M)

I don't think much of it since time has passed for all of them. The shift in what people thought looked acceptable between the 70s and 80s, 80s and 90s, and 90s to the 21st century is far more drastic than Tobey getting some generic t-shirts and a jacket.

Yeah yeah, Euro cucks hate having fun. What else is new?

This it was bad on purpose

You sound like a giant faggot

The awkward entrance actually worked well with his character I'd say.