It doesn't matter

>It doesn't matter

Attached: Boss vs Owlman.jpg (1500x843, 176.23K)

He would actually let himself killed.

>the Chad Genocidal nihilist vs the Beta piss pants Ricky and Morty nihilist

>And then they start dancing to make him smile
>And then the metal men come up and kill owl man and then leave

The Metal Men?

-who we are, what matters is our plan

Yeah man they’re coming to town. Says it right here

What was the point of this antagonist?

There was no point.

Honestly either ebil edgy batman who thinks the only meaningful choice a multiverse presents is the option to not exist in a multiverse, or something 8deep3me that went over my head.

That even a nihilist has an ego. If Owlman truly believed existence was meaningless then he wouldn’t seek to destroy it for the soul motivation of it being the only “real” decision. His final act of undoing everything would carry no weight because no one would be around to witness its consequences.

> make it your life's purpose to show that life has no purpose

Sounds exhausting

Attached: the_dude.jpg (1170x658, 93.67K)

>Nothing matters

Attached: 1643856917157.jpg (645x485, 157.76K)

Shouldn't there be another Owlman who decided to teleport out of there?

The point is that it didn't matter

Attached: owlman_gay.png (496x484, 295.82K)

I always got so confused with both iterations of this philosophy. One way was to just let everything go and enjoy whatever you're doing in the moment and the other is just being depressed and waiting around to die.

The dude is Camus and Rust is Ligotti

Albert Camus was born handsome and he got lucky, that biased his whole outlook.

It's almost as if it's not very useful to contemplate, like all or nothing mentality but worse because it's nothing or nothing.

based

Dude that was the whole point, the second they touched "Earth 0" an infinite amount of multiverses spiraled out. It's like quantum immortality (basically multiverse Schrodinger's Cat). Owlman dosent care if he lives cause he knows "he" always lives/dies.