How strong is Luisa Madrigal?

How strong is Luisa Madrigal?
The staff has commented that she's officially got the biggest biceps in Disney history, meaning she's more jacked than Hercules, but how strong is she really?
We see her carry six donkeys pretty effortlessly so that puts her at least in the 3000 lb range (donkeys are about 500lbs each) so she's at least stronger than Captain America.

Attached: celluloid-shot0239.jpg (1920x1024, 199.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hercules_(Disney)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hercules_(Disney)

Anyone wanna guess how much this church weighs? She does *say* in the song that she moves mountains but we don't actually see her do that, though the dialogue in the movie clearly indicates that re-routing a river isn't a problem for her so maybe she actually can?

Attached: celluloid-shot0240.jpg (1920x1024, 385.1K)

At least strong enough to carry a church

Attached: peter.png (1280x720, 990.81K)

Goku le gana.

Wouldn't the church just crumble on top of her?

Maybe it's like the Raimi spider-man films where the strength of the character is proportional to how they're feeling. She loses her powers after admitting she carries too much doesn't she?

Attached: file.jpg (1200x720, 90.42K)

This. Her strength has no clearly defined limit.

Luisa is as strong as she needs to be in order to perform the feat she is attempting. No more. No less

Close but not quite. The magic actually seems to be tied to Mirabel's emotions not Luisa's. All the events of the house cracking coincide with Mirabel either being scared or feeling hurt. Luisa says that she felt weak at the same time that Mirabel saw the cracks.

so it's basically
>How strong is Luisa?
>YES.

I think thats more or less the idea.

She bases her entire self worth on her strength, so when the candle started to go out, she started freaking out making her feel like she don't belong in the family.

no reason why it cant be both. It could be that Mirabel is more connected to the magic than others, but they're still connected.

Pepa is a problem for that theory, though. Her powers get stronger when she's distressed.

I don't think the writers cared about how useful any of the powers were. Compare Luisa to that little doppelganger asshole. How's the town benefit from a shape-shifting fuck who pretends to be your wife, as a joke? No thoughts given, whatsoever. They didn't even do a very good job explaining why Bruno was an outcast because he predicts a dead fish or a rainstorm, and it's played as a joke.

The whole point of any of these characters or their powers is to give Mirabelle and inferiority complex. It's a metaphor for being the family alcoholic or the one who got some girl pregnant just as soon as she was accepted to Yale, only fun and quirky.

don't care,didn't ask

>How's the town benefit from a shape-shifting fuck
Just from examples in the film... He shapeshifts into a woman to hold her baby so she can relax a little during the Family Madrigal song, and he shapeshifts into a tall guy to help hang a banner when they're decorating for Antonio's ceremony.

Bruno was an outcast because he was an easy scapegoat for every bad thing that happened in the supposedly perfect paradise.

Attached: doubt.png (1157x609, 1.02M)

>why Bruno was an outcast
That's prettly plainly laid out. People thought he was causing bad things and not just predicting them. He even says "you're gonna be all like 'Bruno makes bad things happen and his prophecy killed my goldfish'".

pic
also bear in mind that she's like eight feet tall

Attached: celluloid-shot0201.jpg (1920x1024, 252.96K)

Yeah, if a guy shapeshifted into my wife to hold my child to create a deceptive sense of comfort, he'd mentally scar my child for life if deception were revealed so that he'd never trust his mom 100% again (is she even a real person? Who is this?), and I'd also be offended. I'd be fucking furious if he assumed my identity without me signing a goddamned contract at the very least.

He was an outcast because the search for him filled time and they needed him to belabor over the already obvious prophesy.