SO HOW LONG WE GOTTA WAIT Any Forums?

Attached: grover.png (620x775, 445.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-829413722/sets/the-groundhog-sessions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>More winter
Fuck

greetings fellow zoomers

Hopefully not too long. Us Grover Groundhog stans are starving, fr fr no cap.

Yeah that gopher bussin

unironically biden's fault

Look on the bright side, Global Warming forgot to do it's job this year!

Thanks LolaBunnySimp

Attached: charltonstagefright.jpg (1126x878, 116.57K)

Not Grover Gopher. Not even close.

lol you're a fucking joke dude, this is soooo fucking embarrassing you cuckold ass basedboy. YOU COULDNT FIND ONE GOD DAMN PICTURE OF GROVER THE GOPHER BRO?
WHO THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS MAN???
I'm gonna rape your ass if i ever see you in my town ON GOD.

>animaniacs character
NGMI.

what is this thing i just found? could it possibly be the solution or a second option to our fears without grover gopher in our lives? i must say i'm impressed but also halfway disturbed by this finding.
soundcloud.com/user-829413722/sets/the-groundhog-sessions

Lmfao what is this brand of autism called?

come on guys its everyone's favorite animaniacs character, Wojack Woodchuck! remember Wojack?

Attached: charltonslappy.jpg (864x624, 98.15K)

Just showed this to my boss after finishing up some work on ep 1 season 2 of a certain unnamed adult swim show. Let's just say Zach could NOT stop laughing.

>wojack

Attached: wojak-soyboy.gif (454x498, 1002.64K)

it appears to me these songs i found are bringing a certain level of joy to people. i feel like my mission has been accomplished. i do not frequently visit this site for it doesn't supply my mind with the proper nutrients to flourish. i will now log off for perhaps the last time if my future goes unchanged. cheers.

and furthermore, i indeed thank the Looney Tunes official Twitter account for reminding us of this long lost relic from the past that perhaps speaks more to us today than it did in our great grandfathers period of life. it cannot go underrepresented how deeply i feel right now. gopher bless and to all i bid you a farewell.

I'm thoroughly confused right now.

Good. I love winter.

Attached: dd8.png (1280x1091, 607.54K)