How many of you guys are into comics AND cartoons (not just the capeshit) on here?

How many of you guys are into comics AND cartoons (not just the capeshit) on here?

Attached: Bobby Hill reading Invincible.png (1191x935, 742.54K)

I've read some of the Buffy comics. Does that count?

I watch cartoons, but I'll also check readcomiconline weekly and read some of the non capestuff

Attached: RCO001_1641534782.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

I’m heavily into most hobbies in general. Not just comics and cartoons, but also anime, movies, TV shows, video games, music, martial arts etc.

There’s so much variety for things to do

No it counts if you use Any Forums to talk about comics as much as you use it to talk about cartoons that aren't necessarily related to comics, like you could go from one thread talking about early Ditko Spider-Man and then go to a thread talking about Smiling Friends.

Me, I don't read comics nearly as often as I should though.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-144655.png (1080x696, 331.99K)

I haven't read comics in over a decade.

I'm not into cartoons quite as much as comics, but I would say I like both

I haven't read a thing since high school
I don't watch cartoons
The best I can read is shitposts

The duality of man.

I'm not into comics, but that's why I'm on this board. I want to see what's good to read.

What do you mean by into?

Yeah I'm both.

yeah. as far as comics go i tend to prefer horror comics like ice cream man. but i like a lot of stuff

Attached: 1641823761278.jpg (1280x720, 57.72K)

Representing
I dug more into Any Forumsntent outside of Marvel, DC, and the major tv channels

I'm into cartoons, I occasionally read manga, I'd tolerate cape movies and shows when watching with friends and family. American comics is the one thing I don't touch.
It's not even an issue of style, politics, company wars or weebism, none of that silly stuff. I just do not feel compelled.

I'm more into comics, I appreciate good animation but I read way more than I watch.

In the last 5 years I've only watched; Spider-Man, love death znd robots, Rick and Morty.

I would say I like both, but I haven't really been keeping up on modern cartoons outside of the few that really peak my interest. I'm more knowledgeable about stuff that would be considered older now. I do like comics and would say I'm into them, but I can't lie and say I don't read a lot of capeshit. Its mostly older stuff though, I don't think I've read a "current" run in a while. It actually used to be the other way around. I was really into stand alone graphic novels and such as a kid, but never really dived into superhero comics out of intimidation. I'll still read a lot beyond that though. Mostly horror, Science Fiction and biographical stuff. Here's everything I'm reading right now.

Attached: BeFunky-collage (1).jpg (3190x3264, 2.62M)

Define "into". I like graphic novels more than comics, but I do read both from time to time if the story interests me.