Have you ever read fanfiction of a show but never actually watch the show?

Have you ever read fanfiction of a show but never actually watch the show?

Attached: 155-1559296_kid-flash-x-robin-by-finnborden-on-deviantart.jpg (820x958, 254.99K)

why the fuck do people read fanfiction? I don't get it

Entertainment.

i tried reading a fanfic of my husbando and his boyfriend and it was an horrendous experience

I'm sure someone has done it well.

Attached: MM Ao3.png (473x74, 6.11K)

checked all the 2 pages of it and it was all trash. I remember when i used to read ZADR in my middle school years and it was super degenerate and edgy, now every fanfic starts with ''CW: they swear and are 18 years of age i swear!!'' and every character is a cute smol cinnamon roll. I prefer to work towards making my own doujin.

>now every fanfic starts with ''CW: they swear and are 18 years of age i swear!!''
Incorrect Strawman-san.

what website do you use? it's not hard to find uncensored degeneracy on places like Ao3.

>Incorrect Strawman-san.
i will not get my entire night of reading shitty fanfics written by blue hairs back

Attached: 1643607533111.png (325x533, 240.45K)

>Ao3
that one exactly

Validation for their headcanons

Now I know you're lying.

Attached: songbird.png (1839x773, 125.35K)

then the fandom for the ship i like it's just terrible, my bad then.

Headcanons are often better than canon

Fanfiction is a free for all where anything and everything can happen. Its fun.

What ship if ya don't mind me asking

these two, elder mark and elder david

Attached: Illustration5fix.png (3000x2736, 1.73M)

Ah. Sorry that you weren't able to find quality stuff.

no problem, i am probably too autistic and picky anyway.

>picky
Oh I can definitely be that too. Especially if a story has like 9 chapters but less than 9,000 words.
Plus I am don't really browse slash stuff. Femslash and het stuff mostly, though there are a few slash pairings I will read.

that makes sense, modern fujos haven't made good stuff in years. Do you have something to recommend?

For male/male? Nah. Haven't read any in a while and even then it wasn't Any Forums stuff.
The best thing I can recommend to do is search for pairings you like on ao3 and then play in the tags. They have a great tagging system.