ITT: non-cape characters that would make good cape villains

ITT: non-cape characters that would make good cape villains

Attached: Capture.png (127x177, 42.49K)

Clearly water fountains are the epitome of evil.

Hydroman exists, so yeah

Is that my central nervous system? I've been looking everywhere for it.

This is from monument mythos right?

>It is February 2nd. Now there is a circulatory system posted on Any Forums

Is this the user who was getting his Nervous System removed?

yes

Attached: d0b3pvgzzzb81.png (498x615, 63.5K)

Attached: Xana-.jpg (300x226, 5.84K)

Attached: Yawgmoth.jpg (2560x1880, 337.88K)

Could work as a Dr. Strange story given the “magic=science” angle they’ve chosen.

Alternates feels like something Constantine and Dr. Strange would deal with

William Afton would unironically be a cool villain for Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Iron Man. Just imagine how messed up he could become when he has marvel tech to upgrade his body with

The KND would be the perfect enemy for William Afton

Attached: Blood+M.jpg (1080x1080, 148.84K)

I could see him as a cool villain that only appears in special episodes. We never see any deaths, but ghosts appear, and deaths are implied. And Afton’s gore is censored via him being a skeleton with eyes underneath the bunny suit
He would probably be a villain that both the kids and adults team up against with both sides putting aside their differences to take down this threat who refuses to die

That's actually not a bad idea. Xana kinda works for anyone really. There's bits a bobs around the situation that might need to change but an enemy that subverts technology on a global scale and will offer you the win, resetting time and the damage he's caused (while powering himself) is actually super fucking cool.
Lyoko should have been much better than it was with a premise like that.

Phyrexia, in general

Attached: Yawgmoth.jpg (894x1248, 318.85K)

Easily a crossover event boss. Dangerous enough that her weakest mooks kill Superman if he touches them, and her memory hax/spare bodies mean that even if she 'dies' as long as her secret base is intact a new copy of her at full power pops out seconds after her death.

Anyone who isn't loaded up with powerful magic is basically dead as soon as she sees them. Potent superpowers isn't enough, it has to be magic specifically.

Attached: carol and the autoscorers 2.jpg (1200x675, 111.6K)

Phyrexia is cheating. We've been over this.

>carol reappearing in the finale to dab on the cast one last time and prove she still stands above them despite technically losing

If you think Phyrexia is cheating, then I guess The Beast is against the rules entirely.

Attached: The Beast.jpg (849x657, 62.52K)