How come nobody watched this show when it was airing?

How come nobody watched this show when it was airing?

Attached: images (15).jpg (1175x1763, 252.15K)

I did. I miss watching new episodes of AT and regular show as they came out

Stop trying to force this meme and learn how to talk, faggot.

I watched it

It literally had more viewers watching the finale than Adventure Time’s finale. Despite Regular Show’s finale not being advertised as heavily as Adventure Time.

Cope.

Attached: 1642656824602.jpg (800x600, 26.67K)

>RS Finale
>Broadcast. The episode premiered on Cartoon Network on January 16, 2017, at 6:00pm ET/PT. It was viewed by 1.33 million viewers in part one and 1.37 million viewers in part two, making it the most-watched episode of the eighth season.

>AT Finale
>The season and series itself ended with "Come Along with Me" on September 3, 2018. The four-part finale was viewed by 0.921 million viewers, and scored a 0.25 Nielsen rating in the 18- to 49-year-old demographic

Lots of high school/college students who cared enough loved it at the time, and the little kids stuck with cable tv absolutely watched it as well. It's just that those demographics keep quiet, but kids eventually grow up and reminisce, and for whatever reason Regular Show and Gumball are just extremely overused for references on the internet today. Weirdly enough Adventure Time isn't. I guess AT was very of its time, and in a weird way RS and TAWOG fit a particular Twitter culture we have today? I don't know. It's not exactly a good culture.

Based Regular Show

The fuck you’re talking about? Everyone is making memes about muscleman and benson nowdays

THE FUCKING STATE OF ADVENTURE TIME

Adventure Time isnt particularly funny. And i dont think it was trying to be. People still remember it, some fondly. But it doesnt have as many funny meme-able moments.

Attached: geese crotch punch.jpg (2222x1250, 1.21M)

This. Especially on Instagram and Twitter.

Any Forums had multiple threads for every new episode when it was airing

Attached: 1332705251615.jpg (1275x780, 524.71K)

RS and Gumball are actually funny.

How do you guys know this show? A friend of mine never saw a single Episode, so I thought NOBODY watched it

It's like a 9/10, the show has so many crazy concepts pretty much every other episode and it's a fun ride throughout. Great cast of characters too.

AT was bigger when it was airing, but the production going down the shitter really killed it. The first few seasons were great, but it went downhill when it started taking itself too seriously and all the talent fucked off to do their own shows.

>One person didn't watch it, therefore nobody watched it
What kind of logic is that

We watched it when it came on tv.

I watched it every night.

i was child when it aired and it was my favourite show, i once went to a con with a third of it and a fat nerd whispered into my ear ''great taste''

t-shirt

I thought plenty of people watched it.

Attached: 1374561849738.gif (500x277, 816.3K)

adventure time killed itself off during the later seasons with the lesbian pb and marcy crap and after it stopped giving us episodes with finn and jake who became side characters in their own show.