Scorpion

is he a shit character?

Attached: nedladdning (6).jpg (259x194, 10.46K)

No, not when written as a dangerous enemy that Peter can’t out-muscle. It’s not Mac’s fault Millar and Slott suck.

Attached: 8E3E31AD-A529-4B11-8F60-FC2CE76496E3.jpg (1005x1491, 294.44K)

Bitch lived in the sewer for like a year

Attached: 71e088d47908d5c7cb4c71f5939ab923.jpg (735x1010, 219.87K)

Scorpion’s greatest foe: Inconsistent writing. Rhino had the same problem for a while before it was decided he’s top tier.

Attached: 0BDCB45D-C1D0-4B7D-B6E2-E6C0ABB822AA.jpg (1200x1790, 489.71K)

There's nothing impressive or interesting about Scorpion

no

i found interesting that he was a private detective, but i don't think there is much to do with that

Attached: The frog and the scorpion tale.png (1616x2188, 2.52M)

No he just got one up by Venom as a spider like villain

Yeah, its why he was so good in Marvel Knights. That bit when he sits to have lunch with Peter is kino. And its criminally underused. I'd be dope if some villains hired Mac to find and discover a hero's secret identity and go full Sideshow Bob on their families.

He’s a lot like Vulture in that there are other characters who do just his same shtick but better. He used to be the big monster counterpart to Spider-Man before Venom came along and did it better. Is it any wonder he actually became the new Vemom for a time? The only thing he had going for him was his vendetta against Jameson, but that’s largely pointless now since he’s been in and out of the suit multiple times and can’t justifiably be mad at him anymore.

They should have let him keep his symbiote.

Attached: 444D45C9-81FE-4A54-8624-6E22CD13810D.jpg (750x1144, 559.83K)

I have no idea if this is in effect anymore, since it’s a retcon of a retcon, but during Slotts run it was stated he needs either a suit or symbiote to not die. So he still has justification to hate Jameson.

Now he's got his vendetta against Eddie.

Honestly, at this point I'd like to see him cured of his insanity and turned back into a PI/merc dealing with the fact that because he's an ex cannibal murderer supervillain, he can't get reputable work anymore, so he's stuck taking obviously sketchy but ostensibly legal jobs to pay the bills while overtly hating the super community for putting him through years of unimaginable hell.

Maybe him and Queen Cat can start a support group for ex crazy supervillains with severe PTSD.

That sounds awesome, but Marvel hates change to the status quo, even if the alternative is ever villain stagnating for the next 50+ years. Remember when Sandman was a reserve Avenger? Marvel doesn’t.

>but Marvel hates change to the status quo
Motherfucker's had 4 separate super shticks: scorpion, symbiote, cyborg, symbiote scorpion

>Honestly, at this point I'd like to see him cured of his insanity and turned back into a PI/merc dealing with the fact that because he's an ex cannibal murderer supervillain, he can't get reputable work anymore, so he's stuck taking obviously sketchy but ostensibly legal jobs to pay the bills while overtly hating the super community for putting him through years of unimaginable hell.

Have him point out he was literally insane and Spider-Man didn't do shit to help for max Fuck You Spider-Man

Attached: scorpion1.jpg (1041x1600, 682.38K)

Attached: scorpion2.jpg (1041x1600, 643.48K)

Eh, they tried that with the Kindred stuff, it comes off as a bit much. Spider-Man just stops them from killing people and robbing shit, what’s he supposed to do for their mental illness?

Hey, he tries.

Attached: 1345278229138.jpg (954x1518, 373.84K)