"Hey, kids! Krusty's gonna be taking the next three weeks off. Until then we'll be showing you reruns of, uggh...

"Hey, kids! Krusty's gonna be taking the next three weeks off. Until then we'll be showing you reruns of, uggh, Klassic Krusty. Anyway, enjoy."

"We now take you to the Krusty The Clown Show of January 24, 1961."

"Good evening. We have as our guest tonight AFL-CIO chairman George Meany. George, let me be blunt. Is there a labor crisis in America today?"

"Well, that depends on what you mean by kwisis."

Attached: 624106.jpg (640x480, 30.05K)

This was the coolest thing the Simpsons ever did.

that's not Worker and Parasite

S11E5

>We now take you to the Krusty The Clown Show of January 24, 1961
cool my mom was born that day

If you want real Worker and Parasite, check out the Cech/Polish/some kind of slavic Tom & Jerry cartoons. There's just a few, and they're a fucking flip.

Attached: 411d9002-b3a3-452d-9b8c-e39585d5c2e3_1184x556.jpg (1184x556, 167.64K)

Tell your mom I'm sorry I didn't get her anything for her 61st birthday.

Fun fact, in the German dub, which is hilariously shity and meme worthy on it's own, they translated the word "Meany" because they thought its a fake name.

Attached: Lisa Coffee.jpg (423x495, 25.86K)

"Welches Land hasst du mehr? Italien oder Frankreich?"

"Frankreich..."

"Niemand sagt jemals Italien."

Lisa gibt die Anweisungen.
Süsse Kös.
Ein Güm? Was ist ein Güm?

Pretty much all of that was due to Ivar Combrinck who also voiced Bob and Zapp Brannigan.
IIRC people even pointed those mistakes out to him but he still didn't give a shit.

>"Entschuldige du King Kong Esel, du bist leider keine Zeichnung mehr."

Ich bin normalerweise kein betender Mann, aber wenn du da oben bist, rette mich, Superman!

I love it though, the bad dub caused many unintentional jokes. Still a billion times better than the current dub.

I stopped watching Simpsons before the Lady Gaga episode already for a dumb reason: I grew up with Simpsons and watched it so long, that Marge's nagging voice started to get on my fucking nerves as if it was my own mother. I couldn't stand it.

Endut! Hoch hech!

Sei nicht beunruhigt. Schwimmen Sie weiter nackt. Bitte fahre fort. Bitte? In Ordnung, Lou, erschieße sie.

ISOTOPEN SPIELREGEL!

Attached: Screenshot-278.png (819x485, 497.15K)

Hier könnten sich ein Buhmann oder mehrere Buhmänner im Haus aufhalten!

Ich bin ein Berliner.

Attached: 537202.jpg (640x480, 32.47K)

Das sind keine Golfbälle, das sind Reptilieneier. Seien Sie vorsichtig, sie sind gefährdet.

>ISOTOPEN SPIELREGEL!

Oh god I have to find this scene. They could have done a minimum of research.

that feels like such a Zapp Brannigan thing to do desu.

Attached: no need to thank me - zapp.png (876x493, 329.29K)

Der Mann, für den sie sang, muss der glücklichste Mann der Welt gewesen sein.

Eigentlich, Homer, hat sie über Gott gesungen.

Ich verstehe. Er ist immer glücklich. Nein, warte, er ist immer sauer.