Death Battle

Please stop

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 46.62K)

big chungus stomps

i'm waiting for mohamed vs buddha

Unfortunately, it seems that there's a Persona autist that has been spamming the past few threads, to the point he got really pissed off after losing some discussions and started avatarfagging through the use furry pics. Due to this, mods instead of deleting his posts, decided to nuke the previous threads.

Please, don't bother replying to this person, as he seems to be a legitimately insane individual and is capable of ruining entire threads through his incessant rambling and spam.

Eh, a slow thread is gonna do that shit anyways

Here’s a solution: don’t make any threads until March when Death Battle will actually start producing episodes again. It’s on break, and I doubt the persona faggot would last long enough with his autistic attention span until then.

Attached: could use a bit of salt.jpg (963x514, 181.58K)

Why did he eat it

It tasty

Mickey wins because Toonforce doesn’t work

We have a couple spammers that we didn't have a few months or weeks ago and looks like some people started playing along and those are the effects.

This thread is quiet

Considering DB put ssj3 Goku as billions of times stronger than World Breaker Hulk, I don't think Thor will win to be honest.

Well guess what. Thor speed

Who could he fight.

Attached: 1357279026339.jpg (800x600, 123.93K)

They'll put both at septillions and give the edge to Thor, but it won't change the outcome just like Hulk vs Broly.
I want Thor to win because it's the obvious result but they just won't make it happen

Who is the strongest version of Godzilla that NERV can defeat?

Attached: 6DED4A68-DFEE-47BD-B8C4-3606AA151EBD.jpg (998x666, 858.99K)

I dunno, you tell me. That one in the image, ironically, is one of them

They don’t care

I don't know. Kiryugoji maybe? But he survived a blast from absolute zero cannon that left just an ugly scar.

That’s only because they ignore that multiplliers apply to speed to so Vegeta would be faster

I would love to see Godzilla break asuka’s smug attitude
>no AT field? This will be ea-
>Godzilla tanks her attack and then sends her flying