>Infinity Train died for nothing
>Final Space died for nothing
>Rooster Teeth and RWBY died for nothing
>Crunchyroll Originals and High Space Guardians was shit out for nothing
>Toonami rotted for nothing
>Cartoonito exited for no reason now
>Adult Swim online content died for nothing

Attached: file.png (588x628, 238.59K)

I don't do Any Forums. What's this spino-off vs split-off divestiture gobbledygook mean in average schlub terms?

good.

>spin off
>divestiture
>split-off
Uh, in English Doc?

and nothing of value was lost

In stock terminology a spin off is just "oh hey free stock shares in a new company for everyone who owns some of the old one"

A split off is "oh hey we're forming a new company, you get to choose whether or not to trade in your stock in the old company for stock in the new one"

There are financial reasons for both but it sounds like they aren't confident WarnerMedia's stock price is going to be all that great after the split

I forgot to put Trick Moon on there

all of that shit is garbage anyways except for Venture Bros

>It all returns to nothing

>VB
Was way overdue for cancellation. Absolutely abhorrent ratings
>infinity train
I don’t watch CN
>Rooster Teeth and RWBY
Good fucking riddance to that reddit shit
>CR originals
These were going to happen regardless, and will continue to happen unfortunately. The saving grace now is they won’t shit up Toonami
>Toonami
It’s rot is the fault of Jason Demarco and his boomer tier taste and knowledge regarding anime.
>Cartoonito
Genuinely don’t know why this makes adults seethe so much. You should be doing literally anything else besides watching cartoons at 10a on a weekday
>Adult Swim online content
Oh no we lost such gems such as…..
Oh wait, there weren’t any.

How much stock in WarnerMedia would a person have to own to say, take over its various Any Forums related properties?

>didn't mention the third song

Somebody explain to me what this means. So AT&T spent billions buying WB and now decided it was a bad investment and are selling it back off? Why?

That was always the case, this development changes nothing.

New management cancelled 12 oz mouse season 4 for bird girl

Attached: backdrop-640x360-1.jpg (640x360, 54.94K)

More than you could ever hope to afford. Billions of dollars just to have your foot in the door in regards to decision making

Whoops, just like it’s existence on TV, I completely glossed over that one. Final Space is dogshit and cancelling it was the right call

Can Any Forums band together and save DC?

We're still getting the VB movie.

You answered your own question. They bought it, realized their attempts to make it profitable weren’t leading anywhere, so they are dumping it on some other sucker

And VB was the only thing that mattered that died.

>RWBY is dead
What?