No forced sjw/woke politics

>no forced sjw/woke politics
that actually explain why this is the only show that kids watch nowdays

Attached: 6A08567E-96FA-4FB2-A619-BE507951746F.png (656x370, 462.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4dq27BB2RM
teen-titans-go.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gold_Standard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kek based teen titans go.

It ruined the legacy of the original Teen Titans

>Tax Collecting Agency IRS

youtube.com/watch?v=L4dq27BB2RM

>ASK YOUR PARENTS WHERE BABIES COME FROM!
how did they get away with it?

That episode gives me the impression that the writers don't know what the income tax does nor do they know the difference between federal, state, and city/municipal/County taxes.
The federal income tax does not pay for roads, police departments, or the fire department.

They had an episode talking about how superior girls are, Robin the only white male is mock and bullied constantly

No they didn’t.

They also had an entire movie, about how Robin is great.

they made another

teen-titans-go.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gold_Standard

last I checked it was the only show; CN plays TTG for several hours everyday and not much else, correct? besides being silly and immature, like most kids shows, that’s the only downside to it as far as I’m concerned.

>MAH LEGACY
Yes it ruined a legacy to a cartoon based on a team that start in the 60's and always been changing since and has all types of versions and tone.
Fuck off.

Attached: titans.jpg (810x1242, 644.59K)

Craig actually airs a little more now. Silly/SOL seems to be CN's focus now.

Attached: 1633482832903.jpg (1212x1221, 520.51K)

Attached: autistic adult.png (377x32, 35.26K)

> Caillou

God I hate that bald motherfucker.

God I fucking hate anyone under the age of 10.

Isnt cn dead?

>Craig of the Creek
I doubt any kid actually likes that show

>I wish they stopped playing TTG 24/7
Did schedulefags get monkey paw'd here or is their hate boner for TTG so strong that they would take preschool crap (and live action soon) if t meant getting TTG off 1.

Mindless retarded shit.

> is their hate boner for TTG so strong that they would take preschool crap (and live action soon) if t meant getting TTG off 1.
That may actually be the case. It's like that Christmas 2017 schedule actually gave them PTSD kek.

Probably. It hasn't been nearly as bad since then and TTG has even had to be on second and third place, but people still insist it's engulfing the entire schedule. Completely mindbroken.