Darkwing Duck 2017

Why does Drake keep the Darkwing Duck Movie design of the Darkwing costume for the rest of his appearances instead of switching to the classic design from the TV show that he loved so much? Or, if he wanted to stand apart from Jim and have a new design for his Darkwing, why not come up with a completely new one? He's "doing this for Jim" - Why keep the shitty costume from the movie that disrespected both Jim and the character of Darkwing Duck, totally missed the point of Jim's series, AND ultimately got Jim killed?

Attached: drake_mallard_as_reboot_darkwing.png (532x720, 241.06K)

Because the movie costume is made of high end materials, is tailored to his proportions perfectly, and better than anything he could make on his own?

He had the Ratcatcher, a giant secret lair, and alternate suits. I think he could manage to make himself a new costume that fit properly.

Attached: darkwing-suits.png (963x481, 434.04K)

In a perfect world, Darkwing Duck in the 2017 Ducktales would've been not a show within a show, but an actual established character. Jim Sterling would've been the original Darkwing, but the whole situation would've been instead similar to Batman Beyond. An aging Jim having Drake Mallard as his successor and having a mentor x disciple situation identical to that of Bruce and Terry. That's how they should've made Darkwing Duck and that would've also led to a proper spin-off that would result in a rebooted Darkwing Duck.
BUT WE HAVE WHAT WE HAVE INSTEAD.

>BUT WE HAVE WHAT WE HAVE INSTEAD
Instead we will get a Darkwing Duck reboot by Seth Rogen.

I assume Drake thought it would be more disrespectful to use the first costume that they guy he thinks is dead used. As in he "owns" that costume for life, and this is his costume to carry on the torch.
One other thing is important - Drake wasn't thinking far ahead with this whole becoming a superhero thing, he was more geeking out about living his fantasy then actually thinking about what he was doing. So it's not surprising he didn't think about Jim not liking the costume, he's not the brightest

OG gosalyn is still best

Attached: dt5.png (1031x952, 809.85K)

I definitely agree with you. Nu-Gosalyn wouldn’t be bad, if she had similar personalities as OG Gosalyn and hadn’t the jerk Angones made this tweet on Twitter and then deleted it.

Attached: Stupid Angones.png (716x788, 492.68K)

She isn't spicy enough

yeah but she isnt as sexy as OG gosalyn. I definitely cant fap to NuGos

Attached: dt4.png (1280x760, 685.35K)

Although Nutales Drake is ok and has a really great voice actor behind him, I prefer the old Darkwing Duck costume.

>and then deleted it
Hah, he did? I hadn't heard about that part.

He did delete it, but social networks spread the news, so there was a big mess about it. I think can a normal person say something like this? Unless Angones is upset by something.

Why couldn't they have just done this?

Attached: Gosalyn-DuckTales-2017-Fan-Recolor.png (970x546, 889.59K)

This.

Brokewing Duck has basically zero funding to start up his superhero operation. That's why he has to illegally occupy the interior of a public structure for his HQ, mooch off of his new friend's connections for his supercomputer, and, most importantly of all, abscond with as many of the failed movie's props as he can to use as his crime fighting equipment.

Later on, when S.H.U.S.H. starts paying him as a freelance agent, he can think about luxuries like getting a new suit. But even then, that would come after starting a college fund for his new adopted daughter.

this will never stop being funny
but on the other hand if I did something this stupid I'd probably an hero and I respect Angones for not doing that

I’m still disappointed they didn’t do the idea of the adventures being real and Darkwing making a living filming his own adventures as Sush covers it up. It’s 100% what he’d do, you could even have him still become mega duck from just too many head injuries.

>you could even have him still become mega duck from just too many head injuries.
I'm still mad we never got a "Jim! It's not too late! You don't have to do this!" "There is no more Jim! I! AM! NEGADUCK!" scene.

>nudarkwing
>nutales

Attached: DRS.jpg (680x516, 99.3K)

Cringe. This poster is more for NuDarkwing.

Attached: Don Rosa-Sign DWD.jpg (1053x738, 236.83K)

While on one hand I get it, on the other hand... Geez, that's like getting pissy over the difference between Marvel Comics and the MCU.