What made him want to be a bat? Why did he like it so much?

What made him want to be a bat? Why did he like it so much?

Attached: manbat.jpg (736x1137, 78.55K)

Depends on continuity.

bats are cool

Hey guys so we have Batman.. what if we make a bad guy for him called.. Man-Bat.
GENIUS!
Do Americans really?

I think, originally, he was going deaf and trying to cure his hearing through bat dna. I could be wrong. I've read very few old Man-Bat comics. I'm vaguely aware that he was able to speak in complete sentences in the first few years of him being a character.

Come to think of it, how come Spider-Man doesn't have a giant mutant spider monster in his rogues gallery?

Well there is that one dude that's made of spiders.

I think it was ditko who designed the edit he appeared in. Ditko draws Batman as if he were the 1940's version.

Attached: d60cb762a8fc59fc3f8884568cd9daf1.jpg (1260x628, 246.28K)

Attached: Doppleganger_(Marvel).gif (319x259, 26.23K)

I meant more like Man-Bat. A Man-Spider. Like what he became with that mutation that one time.

Lizard or Man-Bat?

man bat

Why wouldn't you want to be a man-bat? You can flyand you have super strength, Also i believe the formula is addictive.

I think that would be nice to be able to do.

Originally: Wanted to create a super serum that gave humans sonar hearing, tests it on himself, turns into a bat. Starts off feral and gradually gets more intelligent over the years like Lizard.

New 52: He creates the serum to help give deaf people the ability to hear. This is exploited and turned into a virus that creates multiple Man-Bats who are more feral. Uses himself as an antidote, turning himself into a Man-Bat to cure the feral ones. Unlike the others, his Man-Bat form is only temporary and he has to keep injecting to turn into Man-Bat. Despite his noble intentions he's used as a villain later on as he becomes addicted to taking the Man-Bat formula

Rebirth: Is part of a government experiment, turned into a feral Man-Bat, is eventually given an antidote to turn him into an intelligent Man-Bat. This Man-Bat is more of an anti-hero. He joins Justice League Dark.

I read a Suicide Squad comic the other day where Waller used Man Bat Ninjas.

How strong do you think manbat truly is?

Yeah, there's Kirk Langstrom who is Man-Bat, the intelligent one, then there are a bunch of feral Man-Bat mooks used by multiple villains and such. The formula always gets stolen.

That was a fan theory for Arkham Knight.
Damien was going to be the Arkham Knight and Talia was going to create man-bat ninjas.

I was confused as fuck at seeing them.
"Man Bat fuckin Ninjas?!"

Strong

However strong he needs to be.

Batman TAS: Wants to have bat super powers, serum makes him go feral. Is as simple as that.
Batman Beyond: Is actually Terry for an episode, he's injected with Bat DNA and turned into Man-Bat, this is more like that one episode of 90s Spider-Man where Peter turns into a literal Spider monster.
The Batman - Is obsessed with Batman and wants to become a hero like him and thinks he has actual bat super powers so he creates a bat serum.
Brave and the Bold - Multiple feral Man-Bat mooks, no origins.
Arkham Series - Wants to cure deafness, creates a serum that grants the user sonar hearing. It goes wrong, turns into Man-Bat.

There's also his wife, She-Bat. Usually the origin is Man-Bat captures her and forces the serum on her. She appears in BTAS where a lab accident with the serum in it causes her to turn into She-Bat.

Attached: she-bat.png (350x444, 327.18K)

And isn't she hinted at existing in the Arkham games?

He can lift and throw a car pick up and prison transport van with his legs he's strong. He's stronger then bane for sure.

Attached: 31F6HAmqZjS._AC_SY580_.jpg (307x291, 12.21K)

God Kirk made me throw my controller the first time

Yeah, hinted that its transferred like a zombie bite. When you defeat Man-Bat and return to their home where Francine's body is, it's gone and the place is trashed. It couldn't have been Man-Bat as he's in prison at the time and is human again. Apparently after October 31st, or if you change your console clock to November 1st, Man-Bat is busted out of jail.