Why is the cartoon community so vile? The gaming community love these new female main characters form mortal kombat...

Why is the cartoon community so vile? The gaming community love these new female main characters form mortal kombat? But if we have a minority or women in a cartoon or comic y'all go insane.

Attached: Mk.jpg (1169x720, 222.45K)

Good joke but I'll never get over how fucking boring Jacqi is. There's always a very loud "OH YEAH SHE EXISTS" in my head whenever she wanders on screen. How do you manage to make someone so uninteresting and bland in a game about cyborg ninjas fighting cannibal demons across dimensions, how do you do that to a kharacter that came out of Jax's balls?

None of the mk kids where outstanding.

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-X-Kombat-Kids-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 286.16K)

Jacqi is fun to play with. she may have no personality, and kombat kids is cringe. but she is one of the best additions in games

Why was mk 10 so ugly? It looked worse then 9.

True, Cassie probably got over as much in my head because all the Koomers.
Let's not go overboard.

Attached: MileenaFatality.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

Jacqui unironically had the best storyline in MK11, dealing with Jax's trauma and the fallout thereof was cool and did a lot for her likability. Plus she cute.

Attached: super activated.png (500x500, 331.39K)

I know it's bait but I find it hilarious how anything Mortal Kombat related makes Any Forums go berserk. KI gets a pass because it has le epic Master Chief that zoomers grew up with, Skullgirls gets a pass because it's trying so desperately to be tranime, but Mortal Kombat makes all the Cap-cucks shriek and shit their pants.

Color contrast in 10 was really bad no one really popped out from the backgrounds, it looks a early ps3 game with the green or grey filter.

I've never seen a mk fan criticizing street fighter. they should fuck with smash bros fags

The Kombat Kids sucked, but Jacqui was based because she was just a cute girl version of Jax.
MK9 had shittier proportions but MKX had worse colors, environments, character designs, and textures.

it's trolling Any Forumsfags

MK fans and Street Fighter fans tend to actually play both. Any Forumsirgins who are upset that the mechanics are different and MK and got bodied by randos at a party once are the only ones upset by MK

MK9 proportions are fine. they perfectly reproduced the style of the old games.

My main beef with MK9's aesthetic is how fucking greasy everyone looked.

No, MK9 character designs are faithful updates of the classic outfits, but the old proportions were just real people who were in great shape. MK9's proportions are a bit too bulky.

>Old games are literally photo capture of stunt actors and stopmo creatures
>MK9 is just a bunch of awkward mutants in poorly realized new gen tech
The concepts certainly "capture the imagination" but looking back nah man game looks like shit.

Games are different because we simp for female characters and get a low grade erotic thrill out of playing as them.

Goro-chads, where you at?

Kneeling to Kintarochads

I have never cared about Johnny Cage or Sonia and I certainly don't care about their daughter.
They are literally the least interesting part of MK, even below ninjas and robots everyone loves to rag on.

Lies, the gaming community bitches even more than the cartoon community.

Goro is based, he and Rain are the only thing that put my eternal jobber over.

Attached: kotal beach.jpg (828x1416, 175.8K)

Johnny Cage and Sonya are awesome. Turning Cage into a Special Forces goon and making all the Kombat Kids that too just oversaturated the story with them. Cassie sucked hard in MKX because she had a boring ass outfit and personality. Just a snarky zoomer. At least in MK11 she acts playful and cute, which is a lot more fun.

JC and Sonya have always been fun to play with. but i have no idea why they are a couple

They were the only two survivors of MK3 in the new timeline, so I guess they grew closer as a result. A little forced but whatever. They've had dumber ideas.

Does Kotal know that Jade was getting SMOKED in the Living Forest?