Master of the mystic arts my ass. He deserves all the shit about to be thrown at him in the next film

Master of the mystic arts my ass. He deserves all the shit about to be thrown at him in the next film.

Attached: unnamed (9).jpg (782x800, 80.54K)

Maybe he only learned about the spell AFTER the blip.

shut up

He needed a piece of hair to cast the spell and Thanos is bald.

It makes everyone forget all about that thing, and trying to make exceptions caused interdimensional villains to pop up out of the woodwork

So what happens when everyone in the universe forgets about the Infinity Stones and folks start dying because they aren't using them carefully

Or, maybe years of going through 14,000,605 possibilities ended up costing him his sanity.

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 90.5K)

>dude this character is so powerful, they can do ANYTHING
>why didn't they solve this
>lol
erry time

this is the problem with having characters as strong as gods

He wanted both Thanos and Stark dead lol

Shit like this is why the street-level, down-to-earth stuff are the best received in the MCU. Cause they're forced to right them logically and realistically as possible.

Attached: 102_RINGSIDE_307_Unit_01269R.jpg (1200x800, 114.41K)

Does it work against the mind gem?

I'm still wondering why in Endgame the avengers didn't just travel back to titan to job Thanos together and take 5 of his six stones right there rather than doing a retardly contrived plan through 3 seperate timelines.

Honestly I'm more surprised they set up Sentry in a Spider-man movie, god I can't wait for him to cause the apocalypse.

He couldn’t even cast it on a whiny teenager. Why do people think he could cast it on a pissed off Thanos?

>NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE IF YOU CHANGE THE PAST YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE FUTURE BECAUSE IT.... already happened?
This movie is retarded and the whole Doctor Strange bullshit killed the movie

Forgot pic related

Attached: hFkpPRcCT6RqrsPh6B5ZJB.jpg (600x299, 33.71K)

I mean there are so many ways they could’ve beaten Thanos, strange could’ve turned him into a baby with the time stone and rewound time to the point that Thanos wouldn’t be a threat and end him there.

It can like that with the reality stone.

It's a miracle that he could even remember all of those timelines.

What's even dumber is they did just that by allowing Loki to run off with the Tesserect.

MCU strange iss nowhere near a "master" he's only been a wizard for 6 years total. Make more sense if doctor strange was a flashback film to 2008.

Eh, doesn't surprise me. He can play trivia games while operating on a patient.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-07-18h43m13s258.png (1920x804, 1.5M)

The TVA wouldn't have allowed it

Or maybe he wasn't supposed to. I think there's issues where comics Strange has to do shit certain ways or let things play out because it could get worse if he doesn't.

>see mindwiped thanos timeline
>also see antman kills thanos timeline
>chooses Tony's death
Well played, Strange.

Ugh, I hate how they don't even let him 1v1 Thanos with some wrestling or MMA moves.

why didn't stephen go back in time and kicked thanos's dad really hard in the balls so thanos could never be born? I swear the only smart time travelers are Bill & Ted and that brazilian guy.

you have to have a very high iq to understand this joke

His cape doesn't work under these conditions

No, user. Make Thanos forget about Thanos.