Catwoman: Hunted

Now that the dust has settled, what's our Any Forumspinion?

Attached: uh7d1qdeewa31.jpg (1604x1793, 963.37K)

The best animated movie since flashpoint

The actress who plays Catwoman is apparently a superfan and pretty much looks like Darwyn Cooke's rendition of the character

Attached: elizabeth-gillies-as-catwoman-for-halloween-instagram-photos-10-31-2019-2 (1).jpg (1200x1397, 160.07K)

She actually did a pretty good job.

uh, brucelena-bros...I'm starting to rethink our flagship.

Attached: 7693432874-5345.png (1616x936, 948.5K)

she turns her down and says that she's only for the bat-cock

What's with Mask's new surge in popularity? I see him get used a lot now to fill the role of Gotham crime boss.

Getting Sean Young vibes.

Because Falcone and others like him are too generic and lack a schtick that makes them anything other than Crime Boss Archetype #412568.

Attached: FKXipgOVcAU4x4N.jpg (1504x1848, 178.96K)

It was pretty fun. A nice break from how self-serious a lot of these DC animated movies tend to get.

But she does call Kate "Bat" after making a point that only Bruce gets to call her "Cat".

Did a movie come out and no one tell me?

It leaked a couple of days ago.

very unimpressive animation, the opening car chase was pretty awful

Well the anime style is turning me off a bit. Is it good?

I liked it.
Speaking of, this is one of the best Black Mask adaptations so far. Low bar when Arkham "jobber usurped by Joker" Origins, Birds of Prey whiny manchild and Batwoman's "only one person knows how to cook our super-special and profitable drug" retard are the competition, but still.

Is it better or worse than Under the Red Hood Sionsis?

He's not funny like UtRH, he's closer to The Batman version so it's up to taste in this case.

I liked McSionis. You can tell he was having fun. Best part of that forgettable movie.

Attached: index.jpg (556x556, 44.06K)

He even had a Number One.

Terrible voice acting and dialogue.