Disney is paying positive reviews

This shit barely made any money in the box offices and all of a fucking sudden the news is like "THIS MOVIE THAT BARELY ANYONE TALKED ABOUT HAD MORE VIEWS THAN THIS OVERRATED SHIT!" then all of the sudden, cartoon reviewers like this retard and that moon bitch is like,"You know I didn't like this movie at first because it was lackluster but now that people like it, i changed my opinion and this movie is perfect" Are you fucking kidding me? This fucking sucks dick, this cocaine sniffing garbage sucks ass, the charaters sucks, it's all incest bait faggot shit with music made by that ham sandwich hack! Fuck this movie!

Attached: Paid shilling by Disney.jpg (1159x781, 111.95K)

I still think Encanto is boring as shit. It could have been better but no.
And no amount of Instagram and Twitter fanart shilling will make me change my opinion.

>"No! People can't like things!"
Why would they pay someone to do this two months later instead of doing it during it's theatrical run?

>unironically using exclamation marks

>eceleb OBSESSED thread
>SHILLZ SHILLZ SHILLZ thread
>le company war thread
Suicide is the only option for you now

Cope.
Encanto is an overall harmless movie.

... Does anyone else notice it.

also why would they focus on artifical boosting a Disney princesses when the MCU makes more money.

amogus?

Based.

I can't watch this faggot's videos because of his obnoxious vocal fry. A "man" should not be talking with the vocal inflection of a teenage valley girl.

t. autism.

Encanto's sudden explosion in popularity is almost entirely organic. Disney had zero confidence in it. It was sent out to die in theaters then quietly released on D+ a month later on Christmas, where people actually watched it and thought "hey wait this is actually pretty good"

That's a very mean comment to say to someone online, how about you go outside and do something productive with you're life?
Fuck you this movie is just a shittier version of Coco and has nothing to do with the coicane sniffers culture, it just has, "OH LOOK THEY"RE SPEAKING SPANISH AND WE MENTIONED THE WAR... FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES THAT DON'T EFFECT THE PLOT UNTIL IT EXCUSE THE OLD BOTCH FOR BEING MEAN" NO THAT NOT REAL STORY TELLING! THAT'S A PAIN UP MY ASS!
What!

>What!
is this the fucking wife scholar

Wait you sure? They're the only game in town why would they bother paying for positive reviews?

Attached: sadness.jpg (1512x1512, 303.4K)

Because they see streaming as the future now. All shilling efforts are being displaced towards the streaming stage.

It's not proper English to type in all capitals, sperg.

do 4channers really

if that's the case, why a month after it released on streaming instead of when it released? Why was there zero advertising about it releasing on streaming in the first place?

>How dare I, AN INTELLEGENT PERSON!
this sentence is not properly punctuated
>USE FUCKING PROPER PUNCUATION YOU MORON!
nor is this one

Karkat please

Or maybe, just maybe, old methods of measuring success are outdated and box office sales are not longer reliable indicators.

What else did you expect from a ex-brony?

>makes accusatory statement
>can't back himself up

Go back.

They were counting ballots up to the day every state was officially counted. It's happened in every election. Sorry (not sorry) for your (his) loss.

>Because they see streaming as the future now

Then why did Raya & Luca not get half the amount of buzz Encanto did?
People who keep pointing to box office numbers are just living in the past in an age where half the movies/shows that are talked about come out exclussivelly on streaming platforms

Attached: Encanto business insider.jpg (1000x695, 53.81K)

OP doesn’t understand what a “sleeper hit” is.