I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE

>I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE

Attached: smiling.png (350x501, 117.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Io4Y4aBP8s&ab_channel=AlexGarcia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't :(

Attached: 1616049390663.jpg (700x700, 35.12K)

And if you didn't, your enjoyment of the show would not have changed.
That's a good reference.

Zach bad
Lesbian pedophile good

how does it feel to be losing in the ratings to Tuca and Birdie? to Birdgirl? hell, fucking YOLO has better ratings
this show is DOA

But it's hilarious when Animaniacs does it, huh?

>Lesbian pedophile good
explain?

Wait I just finished downloading this not ten minutes ago, is it actually some Reddit Family Guy bullshit?

He's talking about me, dubs user.

Yes, but replace "pop culture" with "Newgrounds and Oneyplays jokes"

It's an unpretentious cartoon that's more lucid than the title and trailers would suggest, things happen for a reason and are properly set up. And while the universe the show takes place in is rough and tough, it isn't cynical, or even sarcastic. It just acknowledges the reality that trying to help others with their happiness is difficult and you never quite know what it may be that can help them, even the person that's suffering.

Extreme violence or references to it are by far the most common instances you'll see watching it, but compared to other cartoons, physical/mental/emotional abuse is practically non-existent between the Smiling Friends main cast. I think you may enjoy it.

Rebecca Sugar? I guess?

It's chill, just watch it.

it's more like aqua teen to be honest

It did genuinely make me happy to hear Jerry Jackson's voice coming out of a cartoon shrimp, yes.

>HAHHAHAHAHH IT"S FUNNY BECAUSE THE GUY SAID BAD WORD AND THEN THE OTHER GUY HAS AN UGLY FACE SO IT'S FUNNY AHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHA HONK HONK
Do you really think this shit is funny? fuck this show

I still can't believe that the Angry Video Game Nerd voices the Devil

youtube.com/watch?v=-Io4Y4aBP8s&ab_channel=AlexGarcia

literally just watch the show nigga like you said you already downloaded it what are you not gonna try to watch it lol

b8

NUMBER 15

I was not expecting it but it was easily one of my favorite surprise references.