Anybody else is dissapointed in Young Justice since it was un-cancelled?

Anybody else is dissapointed in Young Justice since it was un-cancelled?

Attached: Young Justice.jpg (1296x729, 80.03K)

Only thing i'm disappointed in is the race changing

I can see where some would be. It's not as good as it's first two seasons, but I personally am still taking it. It's the only serviceable successor to the DCAU we have. Especially after that clusterfuck that shitty N52 animated movie universe was.

Mainly Beast Boy.

>Next time Beast Boy buy McDonald's and watches it get cold then ends up eating it the next day, Stay tuned!

Bump

It was never good. S1 is okay but s2 was shiiiiiit.

You don't like Blue Beetle and Bart?
Also Young Justice has the hottest women in animation altogether in one show, coomer show for sure despite all the LGBT+ stuff.

I was disappointed with it before then.

Blue beetle and Bart are no where in this season.

Was talking to that user about s2

hmm quite disappointed but I think I can still give it chance until season 4 fully ended. There are still not finding the sweet spot of balance between characters focus and the story/worldbuilding like in season 1. Also I just don't know Greg love to take controversial takes of the characters in this show

Gotta agree, I like that the animator take chance to their female characters and give them some hot stuff

Attached: Annoyed Zee.gif (540x600, 713.28K)

the series was fucked after the first timeskip, though s2 was ok. You had a cast with great chemistry that people gave a fuck about then blew it up. Imagine if 03 teen titans had a timeskip after slade

This has soured me on revivals forever, and now anything that deserved a second chance is better off staying buried

They both fucking sucked in season 2

>Comics Jaime and Scarab spent months developing their bond to become partners
>YJ Scarab screwed over Jaime and then suddenly did a heel turn right at the end of the season to say they were friends now

The comics are always superior because it has more time man. But I see your point. I just thought the Blue Bart relationship and everything about them was strong.
I would like to say that the Scarab was clearly pulling his punches during the final fight with the team and had no choice but to follow the Reach otherwise they would reprogram him.

They should've uncancelled W.I.T.C.H. instead
>but it's not the same company
Do I look like a give a shit?
The point is it's better than all Greg's other shows combined

I'm going to write some of my Young Justice fic ideas.
Think I'll start with an AU that features a teen Kate Kane as Batwoman on the team.

This, I shilled for YJ return so hard back in the day and now I think maybe Spectacular Spider-Man, Tron Uprising and Symbionic Titan should remain beautiful in my memories

>Spectacular Spider-Man, Tron Uprising and Symbionic Titan
Haven't seen the middle one but the others are nothing to write home about... or anywhere really

It's not great. I preferred the first two seasons.
4 has been really dull and hard to watch so far

What don't you like about Spectacular Spider-Man?

That's kind of kino though. That's soulcrushing shit some men deal with. Sadboy hours Beast Boy just needs to wrap up.

We have like five homosexuals on the Team (Tim, Bart, Traci, Eduardo, and Violet) I think we hit our quota