Would you Any Forums?

Would you Any Forums?

Attached: One Million Dollars.jpg (825x836, 301.13K)

Fuck no, he's Lex Luthor, he can kiss my ass.

I am thinking of eventually using money to pay young girls, maybe struggling students, to let them live in my apartment for a week or so as my sex slaves. I don't wanna force them if they hate it and just need the money, I just wanna find ones who are genuinely turned out by being someone's slave, which I think shouldn't be too hard. Is this:
1) a morally bad thing to do?
2) a bad idea?

turned on by being someone's slave*

bump

I think your objectives are unrealistic. I think you should try conventional prostitution to see what the alternative is like. There are marketplaces for that, but you might not like the traditions and rules that come along with it.

Come on child, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Attached: Bondrewd.jpg (851x1024, 44.29K)

Unlike Doom, there's not even a guarantee Lex will keep his promise. Then again he's even more likely to have you killed if he feels you've scorned him (I know that isn't the case in this story, but even so) so I have to go with it anyway.

>there's not even a guarantee Lex will keep his promise.
Funny you say that, because he didn't.

living with women is the worst part of having to deal with them, and is a concession for sex. why would you want to torment yourself like that?

Hell no, what an absolute simp

Sure. I would take the money... so I could BURN the money.

>there's not even a guarantee Lex will keep his promise
That's the whole point. Lex gets off on knowing people like her are going to agonize over whether or not he would have kept his word for the rest of their lives.

For free?

You could, but honestly, you could probably find someone to do it without paying, chicks are freaky like that, yo

Genderswap Lex and I'm in.

I'd do it for fucking one thousand dollars

If any of them end up regretting it, they'll say you raped them. Doesn't matter how untrue it is.

You could probably pay a prostitute to agree to this, but the price would be astronomical.

Attached: tap dance.gif (270x200, 563.1K)

1) yes
2) yes

I will say no more, but please don't make an attempt to live your life like this.