>one little shill
>Of a popcorn bucket
>Can surely fill
>Bob Chapek's pocket
>doesn't even matter
>If you used the character at all
>As long as there is manchildren
>You can rehash them all

Attached: Journey into Inflation.jpg (800x400, 30.01K)

The fuck is going on with these plastic cups.

someone tell me why people like this generic-ass dragon with a obnoxious voice so much

Attached: 1643271463605.png (330x290, 7.9K)

I don't get it. Why would you want to eat Popcorn out of a specific toy-like bucket instead of a normal paper bag?

Here's the quick rundown,
>Figment and DreamFinder are Disney's Scrimblo Bimblo
>Think Geno of Super Mario Fame
>Hyped up to be the next big thing on Disney's lineup,almost had a tv show
>Adored by Fans due to being created at the height of Theme Park Disney's Creative (not technical they're go through equivalent exchange later) Peak
>Bob (((Iger))) and Micheal (((Isner))) proceed to fuck shit up park side,leading to the SOVLESSness you see today
>Subvert the parks goal by turning in into a spoiled rich manchild's palyground that costs a literal fortune to spend a day in
>Converted Journey Into Imagination into a Sovless bill nye wannabe
>Disney Adult butthurt forced them to revitalize the ride into a slightly less shit revamp
>Only recognition was a couple of meet'n'greets and a short lived marvel comic
>Now
>Nostalgia driven Millennials and Imagineerpilled Zoomers collectively soi over figment
>Disney sees this and decides to incorporating the character back into Epcot slowly
>A combination of creativity drout,soibois,Scrimblo Bimblo,and unusually wealthy furries lead up into a storm of economic inflation and grown adults herded into miles long lines buying a popcorn bucket shaped like a purple dragon.
Tl;Dr : funny purple dragon bucket make basedjakkie do AWOOGA

Attached: Smug figment.jpg (1566x1600, 557.1K)

>manchildren
You know the majority of people who bought it were women right OP?

Of course you didn't

Okay to clarify
>WomanChildren
There you happy Doreen?

Wake me up when they make Skippy ones

Manchild is a gender-neutral term, like dude or manic pixie dream girl.

Cute jingle.

Care to repeat that, but in English this time?

Attached: 1573816694800.png (353x229, 61.62K)

Novelty popcorn buckets became a popular collectible in the Japanese parks that were brought back to the States.
Combine that with eBay scalpers and the EPCOT/Figment fandom and you get seven hour lines.

Journey into Imagination was easily the most popular of the various old Epcot rides that were removed in the late 90s and one that could have easily been kept around with minor tweaks.
When they gutted it for a tie-in to the Eric Idle hosted Honey I Shrunk the Kids 3D movie next door in 2000, the end result was such rancid garbage that they rushed a quick fix replacement putting Figment back into the mix as some Clampett Daffy-style prankster that fucked with Eric Idle and his generic science lab for seven minutes. It was meant to be a quick fix until they could get a budget to do it right, with rumors of such a replacement going back to at least 2006, but now the quick fix Figment ride is about to celebrate its 20th anniversary.
There's been multiple attempts at doing something to update the pavilion, and "Fuck it, just throw in a Pixar movie" pitches have been tossed around only to get shut down by Pixar execs, but through it all, Figment still moves merch and Disney execs seem content to just leave it alone even though most of those sales are nostalgia based.
The whole thing's left Epcot fans with a Smash Never Ever rosterfaggotry complex.

Attached: journey-into-imagination-2.jpg (1180x664, 184.41K)

>is that...
>A CHARACTER FROM BEFORE I WAS BORN I SAW IN A DEFUNCTLAND VIDEO
>AHHHHHHHH DISNEY TAKE ALL MY MONEY

Attached: 1618437799419.jpg (788x926, 91.74K)

99% of fans knew who the fuck he was before Defuckland even made videos

And actual fans are probably 1% of the consoomer soibois making the purple lumps of plastic sell out, so my point still stands.

Most of the people making the purple lumps of plastic sell out were eBay pirates trying to flip them for 200 bucks a pop.

>99% of fans
So soi-guzzling faggots who still buy D*sney products, yeah. Defunctland's audience.

Attached: TheKing.png (453x483, 158.43K)

Defunctland's audience is children under the age of 17

Poseidon Entertainment and Offhand Disney are less onions therefore better.
Carpetbagger however is just pure amerimutt cringekino.
>Inb4 someone makes a Jean Lafitte jakkie

Attached: I said ID not Garyc.me.jpg (800x600, 148.27K)

>It's not about the money Walter
>It's about the buckets

Offhand Disney just reads Wikia pages verbatim and tried hyping up nothingburger D23 events as "THIS TIME IMAGINATION 4 IS GONNA HAPPEN FOR SURE" announcement events. He's way more onions then Defunctland.

Yeah but he's a nice looking Jerma-esque twink instead of Uncle Beardo