"I HATE politics in comics! Why is there a fat girl in this comic? This is too political, man!"

>"I HATE politics in comics! Why is there a fat girl in this comic? This is too political, man!"
>"YAY, I love it when Dr. Doom murders dissenters within his own dictatorship! It's so awesome and apolitical! This is how comics ought to ge!"

Attached: 1631643235211 (1).jpg (1439x959, 342.79K)

yes, superheroes should be dealing with macro politics, not micro politics

Attached: gigachad arms.jpg (1571x1089, 194.08K)

in universe politics are good or at least tolerable.

politics on a meta level however usually ruin things

why all those retarded leftists making this argumant unable to grasp something so simple?

Dr. Doom is a cartoony dictator. He's about as political as M. Bison or Shao Khan is.
There's a difference between that and iceman suddenly betraying years of characterization when Jean tells him he likes sucking dick now and there's no changing that.

>Doesn't understand the difference between in-universe shit and meta-shit
Well, user-chan, one's annoying and one's just part of the story.

OP. Didn't you try this fucking retarded thread three times already? Did you learn anything from that other attempt?

/thread
kys op

I hate YOUR politics
The things that you like are shit and make everything worse, both on the individual and societal.

The world would be a better place.if.you simply killed yourself.

Attached: EzHUVTfVoAABhlT-1.png (828x663, 403.11K)

the difference of politics in comics as exemplified by Doom versus the Starfires fat, dye job girls politics is that DOOM tells a story, with the politics acting like a backdrop to the story itself, sometimes coming to the forefront

In Starfire's Dwarf child story, politics and "the message" ARE THE ENTIRE STORY, everything plays out to prop up, support, exalt, and feed the shitty politics(it's the type of story telling that would make a story about not killing yourself resulting in a 50% suicide hike for readers). The comic doesn't actually tell a story, its BAD PROPAGANDA. Gotta have people run back to churches, universities(the higher brow propaganda factories), and sports stadiums. Look at old propaganda from both Germany(Nazi) and America(WWII). Try to remember actual history. Which of the two tells a likeable story(mindful that you should consider yourself a rare BLACK JEW)

Is Tommy legit fucking insane? He does this
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
His life is shitposting, and not just regular shitposting, the same repetitive material he beats to death for years. I wish mods would just curse him with a trip he is unable to take off

Attached: 900 DOLLAR-ADOOS.jpg (640x480, 34.55K)

So fascist dictatorship = in-universe politics

Being fat - meta politics?

How does this work?

Can you read? I said nothing about in-universe.

I said that I hate YOUR politics, that you are cancer, and that everything that you valorizes is shit.

Kys virgin

Attached: 20210428_090224.jpg (1170x1150, 216.63K)

You ever wonder how comics would have ended up if we'd always have had this look into the idiots who are making it? Do you think it would be different if in, say, the 1970's Stan Lee could write everything he was thinking of at the time and there was literally an entire place dedicated to saying his every vapid empty word was great, and it made him so afraid to say anything outside of "The message' that all his stories became boring, preachy messes? If Stan Lee had a place where a bunch of self absorbed wannabes praised his being an activist and decried him for not talking about it, would Dr Doom have been the unsubtle, boring, badly written mess it was? Would the 80's be filled with self inserts who are only mocked and forgotten instead of books that remain popular to this day?

We don't live in that time, not anymore. Now there's no question what a creator is thinking when they make a character and how political it is because those idiots cannot fucking wait to get on twitter and tell you all about how important and meaningful and special their badly written plothole filled stories are. They'll proudly admit they suck at science, math and history, but that's okay because they're making people "Aware", they're seriously convinced these stories are touching lives because some moron on twitter said so as people just stop buying in droves from a comic they loved, for reasons completely unrelated to the person who jumped on long after it was popular and rode someone else's success to push "Their message". I wonder what The Dark Knight Returns would have been if Moore had access to Twitter, or if Killing Joke would've ended with a lecture about the abuse women face instead of the timeless ending.

I miss when left was considered political, because it was about the politics of the story, and not the vapid idiot who doesn't realize it's not people "Missing the message", it's that they've seen the person writing it and don't respect a single thing they say.

Fact this is the third time this thread has been made.
Fact all the times has been able to farm replies with his bait.
Fact it can happen to you.
Be smarter than this guys, come on.

Attached: bait go no further.png (1498x1119, 277.6K)

Doesn't this same board suck off the Human Torch for canonically burning Hitler to death?

"I don't want politics in my media" may as well be saying "I don't want the media I consume to challenge me in any way, and the status quo must be preserved"

Fictional fascism is cool, you are disgusting and make everyone sick.

Englehart's Cap was "Fuck Nixon" the comic
V for Vendetta was "Fuck Thatcher" the comic
Watchmen was all about cold war tensions
WE3 is pretty explicit PETA propaganda
The Ultimates was post-9/11 neocon "America, Fuck Yeah"
There's "political" historical books like Maus or They Called Us Enemy
There's wild lefty books like The Invisibles
There's conservative shit like Holy Terror
There's plenty of comics that are explicitly political like the last Prez run
Or comics that are low-key political like the last Flintstones book

None of that raises peoples ire like a direct to bookstores graphic novel about Starfire's fat bratty daughter.
Somehow this is "political"

To be honest the people that explicitly want politics on their media just want it to turn franchises into political panfletos and propaganda to their ideologies.

Which is not a bad idea, we can see that it's effective, pop culture is literally liberal's religion. The only problem is that their worldviews are retarded and bad.

Attached: 1632164162958.png (699x805, 521.54K)

You can pretty much blame the kind of idiot depicted in related pic here.

Attached: 308gcuy4zkq71.png (1042x667, 268.55K)