How does Any Forums feel about The Creeper?

How does Any Forums feel about The Creeper?
He would do well if WB ever said fuck it and just started making solo movies

Attached: creeper.jpg (219x427, 43.14K)

I love freakazoid.

I don't get why they made freakazoid when they owned the rights to the Creeper

They should make a Creeper / Freakazoid! crossover but Spielberg would never allow it

>Dude, is that YELLOWFACE?
And that's why Creeper is never gonna show up in a movie

I Think a Hawk and Dove show in the vein of Batman Beyond or Static Shock would be cool

Attached: Hawk_and_Dove.png (600x338, 316.61K)

They could just give him "le trajik bakstori" (i.e. jaundice as a baby or some crap)

I don't think yellowface was as much a thing, so as long as you avoid obvious oriental jokes you should be fine

He's not portraying an Asian in any way,. It's bright yellow make-up as part of his costume,

He'd probably do a better job as a show since he's a D-lister, just look at Peacemaker.

Working with Stan Lee, Ditko co-created Spider-Man and Dr Strange,

Before Lee, Ditko created Captain Atom. After Lee, Ditko created the Creeper, the Question and the second Blue Beetle. Oh, and the Hawk and the Dove (ecchh) I mean, they're okay characters and all, but you can see where the major creative energy happened,.

true

I think he's pretty neat. It's just unfortunate that nobody has ever quite figured out what to actually do with him.

Good guy joker with spidy powers. Done.

I don't want anyone to come back anymore. I hope more people make fanzines again

Milligan's Shade is a great book. it's just that no one is going to write anything good with any character these days. so you better not want anyone to come back, everyone dies and maybe the character becomes public

They've fucked up on that very basic thing before, user.

Well its DC. They can't get out of bed without fucking up. Still gotta give them the rope to hang themselves.

Attached: 1528497975101.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Eh, maybe user is right. They can't fuck up if they never do anything with the character.

eh, roll the dice I say, if sucks oh well that's life, if its kino we celebrate

Dude Homer Simpson is a racist caricature.