Is Steve Rogers racist to mutants? I've been lurking some x-men forums...

Is Steve Rogers racist to mutants? I've been lurking some x-men forums, and this seems to be a pretty popular opinion in that part of the marvel fandom? Has he ever done anything for people to think this?

Attached: Racist.jpg (990x1022, 145.7K)

X-retards have a persecution complex and are forever buttmad and look for reasons to hate any character that isn't from the X-Men and to make drama.

He was the leader of the avenger's unity squad, wasn't he?

>and this seems to be a pretty popular opinion in that part of the marvel fandom?

Which part? People who actually read comics before Quesada know it isn't true.

Steve Rogers is a paragon of justice and morality.
So no.
I can believe Steve dislikes some individuals who are mutants, like Magneto.
But he wouldn't just hate some random mutant kid who can turn the tv by blinking.

>Is Steve Rogers racist to mutants?
Only in that he stays the FUCK out of situations where the us goverment is being hilariously bigotted against them, where he jumps in pretty much everywhere else..

He called Bishop "boy" once.

Attached: 2d69cde888edd0108ad9fd9c7c3ec7af.jpg (640x622, 110.99K)

>Steve Rogers is a paragon of justice and morality.
>So no.
>Hasn't read Avengers vs Xmen.

A vs X crossover is all you need to know. Also Steve is a hypocrite who sucks up to Wolverine, despite saying he’d never be an Avengers because of his methods.

And of course Steve purposely decides to not choose any “ugly” mutants for his team. And just to rub salt to Xyxlops, he chose his blue eyes blond brother Alex to be the token spokesperson.

No.

The problem is that comic book suits and writers want characters and teams to have separate stories from each other.

They want Mutants to be a persecuted race that is constantly rounded up by giant robots and put into camps.
But don’t want Captain America or the Avengers to interfere because that ruins the message/story they want to tell.

By all accounts, all superheroes should be helping each other when shit goes down. But the writers and readers don’t want that.

X-Men writers and fans don’t want the Avengers to constantly show up and point out that you can’t genocide minorities to the villains or stopping Magneto. Just like Batman fans and writers don’t want Superman to show up in Gotham whenever it gets taken over. Or rush heroes giving money and tech to poor superheroes when the writer wants to make a poor street hero.

It is all about the status quo.

>>Steve Rogers is a paragon of justice and morality.

No thats either Spider-Man(Peter Parker) or Ms Marvel.

Do you think we can have a new Avengers Unity Squad after the event?

>when your parody is so good it influences Canon

Attached: kmt2qigccsu31.jpg (640x655, 117.28K)

Because logan's a good rock to throw at evil organizations and the like, same reason why he got chummy with Deadpool.

Of course not. He's got a mutant friend.

Attached: mugga.png (902x410, 477.53K)

>Is Steve Rogers racist to mutants?
No.
>I've been lurking some x-men forums
There's your problem, you're in the middle of echo chambers where the prevailing belief that anything related to Marvel that isn't X-Men is bad.
>Spider-Man
>made a deal with the literal fucking devil
>mollycoddles murderous unrepentant psychos like Carnage
>paragon of justice and morality
Uh-huh, sure.

It'd be Ben Grimm if anybody, I can't recall a single black mark to his name. Even Steve would be the first person to tell you that he isn't perfect, nor would he ever frame himself as such.

Peter Parker tried to murder a little girl during Superior.

He literally worked with three mutants who were long time members of the Avengers.

>>Hasn't read Avengers vs Xmen.

I hope you're not talking about the one with Bendis, Fraction, Aaron, Hickman, and Brubaker

Nobody should be reading that at all.

user, Beast was a member of the Avengers before the Unity Squad was a thing.