True aaaaaaaaaaaand... Yeah, that's pretty true. That's true and- yeah that's true. That's true...

True aaaaaaaaaaaand... Yeah, that's pretty true. That's true and- yeah that's true. That's true. That's true- That's pretty true. That's pretty true, I mean- inhales ... That's true. Yeah. That's true. Uhm- That's true. That's fuckin' true. Uhm... That's how it is dude.

Attached: DD75236A-5C85-44B3-98C2-DD67EFA7BD77.jpg (1519x882, 235.35K)

Hey witch doctor. Give us the magic word.

>even twitter gets sick of lgbqt pandering
The tables are turning

He's not wrong.
Lotta gay white people will literally only watch something if it's gay.

>Kipo
>Lgbt

Attached: 8Ntn2uj.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

I am ESL, but God, this hurts to read.

Attached: 1642521460957.jpg (631x480, 108.3K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-26-08h20m41s122.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

I still haven't watched either of those shit shows, go fuck yourself twitter screenshot poster

What is this language?

Attached: dic.png (800x591, 668.67K)

White people don't watch shit that "caters to them". They don't give a fuck about representation, as no one should.

>They don't give a fuck about representation
White women and gay white people absolutely do care about that retarded shit.

Well you see, it twt speech inclusive twinged blk lang rt? hard for the uniformed ppl who rnt e ye?

If I find out there are LGBT characters I won't watch the show.

>owl house suddenly jumping in popularity after Grom
>people suddenly loving CotC after Fire and Ice
>Kipo only getting popular after people scream 'OMG rep, so valid'
checks out, bitches just come running when they're 'represented'
I swear they probably speed watch the entire show and just watch the gay scenes
I hate them so much, if you're a real fan you watch this shit for more than just the representation, you watch it because you enjoy it
otherwise you just fake liking it because it has gays in it, and even implying you dislike it labels you as a homophobe

Why don't they just increase the character limit to 2000? You either get this unreadable brain-numbing crap or posts that are multiple-tweets long anyway. "Micro-blogging" seemed like a gimmick to me.

There have always been people on there sick of the pandering, but they are pretty few in number when it comes to vocalizing those complaints. Shipping in general feels like a box that that has to be checked for those types of consumers. Apparently they cannot latch onto anything else. It becomes funny when you see some people realize that stuff like Big City Greens is doing well despite barely anyone talking about it on that site. It's a shame, cause some stories benefit a lot by not purposefully feeding shippers.

Which side will you take in the niggers vs homos war, Any Forums?

Twitter benefits from the character limit. Easier for people to make brain dead takes or for things to be taken out of context for people who can't read. It places every tweet on the same pedestal and makes everyone think it's worth reading. If this was a blogging site, most of these people would be unseen as your average person isn't going to be typing an essay to explain why they believe strongly in something. It's clear the site is shit and people struggle with how it's currently structured, but no one is willing to migrate out of it. At least not unless twitter pulls a stunt that's on the same level as tumblrs.

Attached: eddy.gif (540x400, 474.09K)

Peter would get along with Badgerclops but not Mao Mao

>yt people won’t watch shit unless it caters to them
> EVERY show needs BIPOC representation for kids to self-insert into
????