My cartoon pitch

I’m hoping my Diabetes Girl pitch will be able to get accepted. I’m worried executives will be afraid of strong female role models in my show.

Attached: 84FE3FA2-1C35-4988-A6EE-FD857930F2E5.jpg (1996x1576, 395.71K)

Valid

Look Doo hater, the only problems your show has is that it relies upon the characters conditions and physical traits more than their personalities, and it uses black and white morality
Every show you mentioned liking which succeeded succeeded because of the characters had fun personalities. And guess what dude, that’s also why early 2000s shows succeeded. Nobody gives a shit about strong role models if they’re just brick walls without approachability. Give them flaws, oddities, and hobbies, that’s how I always ensure every character is interesting

>And guess what dude, that’s also why early 2000s shows succeeded.
They succeeded due to Astro turfing.

True. But this is why they’re remembered
Just make sure that all the characters feel real, like a person you could talk to

this again?

Attached: C1B9474E-09E7-4A80-8FEA-FF29926D9EC7.jpg (640x464, 86.99K)

you just rip off Total Drama

>he's back
Industrycuck, I thought you died along with 2021.

>But this is why they’re remembered
They’re remembered because people force the meme. Nothing about the 2000s was organic or genuinely well liked.

Dude. You’re kind of fixating on the wrong part of my post. What I’m trying to say is that a strong role model is fine as long as they’re approachable. People really like characters who they could see themselves being friends with. That’s why people like characters such as Luz, Garnet, Steven, Adora, Darwin, etc. it’s because they seem like people we would genuinely like to hang out with and who have interests beyond just talking about themselves and their problems
That’s what executives and people like, characters that aren’t necessarily relatable, but who are definitely approachable in some way

>plagiarizing Any Forums's Windmaker
Shame on you, OP.

I had a health scare a while back but I’m good to go now.

I’m glad you’re back. Because I honestly do want your pitch to succeed, but ya gotta give everyone hobbies mon amie

Bitch social justice and protesting are their hobbies.

There’s more to life than politics though
What do they do at home when they’re done protesting? What games do they play? What jokes do they make?
If you spend all your time protesting and being angry at things, then you’ll just end up with a miserable life devoid of fun

Actually you know what? I can’t wait for your reply, this needs to be said now!
Personal hobbies and interests are the spice of life and they exist at the center of every protest. For example, one may protest about climate change because they love animals, there, that’s an interest
If you wanna go the political route, maybe make your mcs interested in political science, but never forget that any protest that is not a means to an end will always be hollow. Think about what that end, that desire is, and allow it to bloom from a seed into a glorious firebird tree that drives the PASSION and DETERMINATION of your characters

Fuck off this board and stop trying to become the new Chris-chan.

>If you spend all your time protesting and being angry at things, then you’ll just end up with a miserable life devoid of fun
Shows what your dumbass knows.

Nothing wrong with Chris Chan.

>True.
How the fuck is that true?

I’m sorry. I’m trying to help you but… it really is a horrible experience
Being angry so much so constantly, it just eats away at you, it burns you up :(

DIABEETUS

This isn't #bettercartoon. This is #BESTcartoon!

No, it's sad and pathetic

I can name several other cartoon ideas that are sad and pathetic

Everyone can, you aren't special

I thought this was a Tamers12345 thread. Disappointing.

Attached: Bartlebyicon.png (185x185, 33.93K)

Can you please bless us with some more artwork?