Should Tim be allowed to growl up and become the queer Batman?

Should Tim Drake become Batman?

Attached: E5CBFCD9-826A-4262-B8B8-93407EF99AA0.jpg (780x820, 692.38K)

>Should Tim be allowed to growl up and become the queer Batman?
And steal your title, OP? Nah

Attached: D95D9F86-A71B-47D8-A4A8-974E0EB3CCD0.jpg (960x1309, 1.2M)

I’d prefer he get killed off and a straight alternate universe version take his place and we never discuss the queer shit again. Ditto for Alan Scott.

can zatanna just do a mind swipe like she did with Dr. light and say "you're not half a fag anymore....it was just a phase"

That’s never going to happen Ethan

Tim's problem is that he has no identity of his own. He's just a replacement for Dick Grayson 's Robin, and making him Batman will just turn him into a replacement for a different mantle.

Titans of tomorrow was cringe

He had his identity taken by Damian and DC fucked him over with regards to Red Robin. But that's all Didio's fault since he hated the Titans/YJ gen sidekicks.

Actually he’s a replacement for the loss of Jason Todd.
Once Jason came back and Damien came in, that’s when Tim loss his relevance.
So it makes sense why DC said “screw it, make him the queer one.”

Only if his hero name is Batqueer

Identity ≠ mantle. Damian is a completely different character from Tim, the stories you can write about Damian aren't ones you would write about Tim. Despite being a legacy character Damian borrows very little from his predecessors.

I'd say Duke is a lot more similar to Tim, to the point where he basically became the everyman and "helpful brother" of the Batfamily that Tim used to be Pre-New 52.

Why the FUCK didnt they just make Duke a homo instead?

He should become Blue Beetle and leave Gotham.

Duke is straight and doesn’t turn down pussy, unlike Tim.

Attached: 27FCD522-7A4B-4006-97F8-61E077980935.jpg (840x1275, 757.41K)

Tim has 20 solid years of being involved with women, try reading comics.

Tim turns down pussy all the time, unless he’s possessed by Trigon.

You know most people especially in the LGBTQ community hate this shit right, nobody wants forced inclusion

Since when is Tim forced?
Wouldn’t a NEW queer character out of the blue, be forced.

I don't have any problem with making Tim bisexual. I just hate how poorly they handled it. Why the fuck would you turn a character gay in a backup story of a supplementary batbook? At least give him a proper push, DC Comics.

Nah Duke is pretty fucking Gay his identity is literally called the signal. He’s literally the gayest character in Batman’s inner circle even more so than fucking Kate

Not really. Hes written as mora and still has the interaction with women. Tim never was a fag and thats not an excuse.

I pity you DCfags that this is even a discussion.

Nah a new gay character written well isn’t forced and it’d be better received than taking someone’s sloppy seconds

also, I would think they would be a little pissed that no one is going "full gay"......."bi" is bullshit/"one foot in the closet".....do any gayfags have any insight on this?

Moral*
Bi is just code for gay, incase it goes bad they can try to damage control, which they wont.

Alan Scott is full gay, as well as guys like the Ray and Bunker.

Attached: EAFA3393-9C04-4748-A489-304603C512E6.jpg (960x1201, 1.31M)

>Wouldn’t a NEW queer character out of the blue, be forced
Did anyone ever say that Apollo and Midnighter? No. Nobody hates Apollo and Midnighter.

Nah. Tim is the one that’s been so gay, especially the last 10 years. Even going to gay parades like there’s no tomorrow.

Attached: 712B12FE-D1A9-42A0-A052-F3CA6A3E0288.jpg (816x1448, 1.45M)

with all due respect but nobody cares about any of those characters...

Actually, original Stormwatch fans did hate them. They nuked the whole original Stormwatch team, to make the Authority.

And yet Gay Alan is fucking hated as all get out and no one gave a shit about Ray when he got turned even with the media push. The only good gay character you listed was Bunker

I agree. Which is why making Tim (the forgotten Robin) into LGBT was the smart thing to do.

Using Nu52 that completely decimated the character beyond repair as example.

Yeah, no. Why dont you try using pre nu52 as evidence for gayness? Because you cant.

Attached: Tumblr_l24n21fEgv1qbladco1_500.jpg (451x700, 103.12K)

So because he’s an ally he’s bi now? Nah mate, Tim even got fucking Jubilee fucking him. Tim is the ultimate Chad while Duke is a underated gay icon

You mean all the times he turned down Stephanie and Arianna’s bodies even though they threw themselves at him. That guy is fruity with a capital F.